couple goals or whatever

*She softly touched both of my shoulders, slid her fingers down on my arms and gently grabbed my hands. -It's going to be fun, I promise- She said.*

I was still mad at her and I tried to avoid her gentleness because deep down it made me super weak. I didn't want to fully break the moment so I took a look at her with raised eyebrows and I looked away after that. She slowly let my hands go which surprisingly wasn't exactly what I wanted but considering that I was practically angry at her I just acted numb.

I opened my suitcase and started putting some clothes on the bed. Villanelle sat on the bed, minding her own business which frankly seemed like nothing. She was checking out some sort of fashion magazine, but I could tell that she looked up every 10 seconds to observe my movements. I was thinking about what kind of clothes does a person wear for her first official kill... or well, any kill at all.

I finally had the time to actually check what clothes Villanelle put in my suitcase. She packed all sorts of pieces I could possibly need, such as shirt, T shirt, jeans, suits and a dress. Not any kind of dress... She chose the black satin dress I got from her. I carefully took that out from the bag and held it in my hands for a quick second. Villanelle obviously caught the moment and started smiling.
-Did you like my presents?... You did, right?- she teased me. I was hypothetically still mad at her for dragging me into this. -Yeah... it was nice- I said sounding neutrally and I continued tossing things around in my suitcase.
She rolled her eyes because of my reaction and continued turning the pages of the magazine. I felt kinda bad for being rude even though my rudeness wasn't real and I just did these things to make sure she is not in control of me. After that we didn't really talk.

-Where are we going exactly tonight?- I asked her after approximately a whole hour of silence. -Are you coming with me?- she asked softly but with the same flirty and deep voice she uses whenever she says something like this. -Do you want me to come?- I didn't realize how this sentence might've sounded extremely sexual until Villanelle started smirking. Thankfully she didn't say anything to make me uncomfortable and she continued the chat. -Of course I do, we're like partners right now- She said slyly, playing with her eyebrows. -So where are we going?- I asked her with curiosity considering that I've been waiting for the answer for a while. -Expensive anniversary party next to the beach in a beautiful villa. You can wear the black dress, it's going to be perfect- she said the first few information rapidly, took a break and continued with her suggestion. I nodded as an answer.

Villanelle walked to the window to look out. The sky was gorgeous, it was a few minutes before the sunset so the sky was already colorful but the sun was still shining strongly. The combination of the amazing view and Villanelle was enchanting, it looked like a painting. She watched the street and the sky for another minute.
-We should get ready and go!- she said while she walked across the room straight to the bathroom. -I'm going to take a shower, see you soon partner!- she said with a flirty smile. -Yeah yeah sure partner- I said that with a laugh sarcastically copying her Russian accent. She squinted a little and a small smile appeared in the corner of her mouth. After she left the room I took my clothes off and put the dress on. I happily found out that it was still perfect with it's thin straps and smooth cowl neckline.

I was taking a final look at myself when I could hear her unlocking the bathroom door. She came out wrapped in a floral silk robe, with her wet hair collected on one of her shoulders. Her intense scent hit me hard right after she stepped out from the bathroom. Her gaze immediately turned to my dress. -You look beautiful- she said looking straight to my eyes. She didn't smile or smirk, she looked like she meant it. I chuckled for a moment and said -Well, it was mainly your work- with a small but honest smile. She began to smile smugly for and then she walked to her suitcase and picked her outfit out. She went back to the bathroom and changed.
It took maximum 5 minutes for her to get ready, but she managed to look even more beautiful than I could imagine. Villanelle was wearing suits as she usually does. The suits were black and under the masculine blazer she was wearing a tight transparent black mesh top and a black bra. Her trousers were straight and black. She walked next to me in front of the mirror and stood there for a moment. We were looking at ourselves in the mirror and I was thinking how much we look like a clishé lesbian couple. But in a good, really fashionable way.