the first kill

We went to the beach house with a taxi and when we arrived we right away went in. Villanelle and I walked close to each other enough that our arms touched in every step. The colossal ballroom was well decorated and had high ceilings. Mostly rich adults were in the room, only a few kids ran around the tables. The women wore beautiful dresses, some of them with big hats and tons of jewelry. The men wore mostly suits and shirts and basically all of them had at least one drink in their hands.

Villanelle stroked my back and gently put her hands on the small of my waist while we took the stairs. She was definitely taking advantage of the situation and our matching couple outfit but I wasn't mad about it. I gave her a huge polite grin and shook my head a bit. This way our sides were inches apart and I could feel her body's warmth and her scent. To be honest I more than enjoyed these few moments.
We had to blend in and so we spent a little time in the crowd sitting at the bar and walking around. Our target finally started to stand up and he left the ballroom. We left the ballroom too without being suspicious and we followed him directly to a room.

After no one could see us we went after him to the room. -Oh mi scusi! (Excuse me!)- Villanelle began with a perfect Italian accent. -I think we got to the wrong room. Are you okay?- she continued talking shyly and uncertainly to the man who was sitting in an armchair, leaning forward and holding his head with both of his hands. His breaths were uneven and stressful. Villanelle first looked at me and then she walked closer to the man and sat in front of him. She tried to make eye contact with him and she made a sarcastic 'poor-you' face. She started giggling evilly and asked him -What happened to you?- She quickly changed her tone from cute and shy to evil and psychopathic. It was both impressive and scary how she could act so differently. -What do you want from me?- the man finally looked up and took a look at me and Villanelle too. V stood up and pulled out a pocket knife from her pants. After that she stepped closer to the target and lifted the knife up a little. She slyly smirked while she did this movement.

The man got scared and angry at the same time, he seemed like he was expecting the attack. He started flailing and moving uncontrollably, he even managed to knock out the knife from Villanelle's hand and hit her multiple times. V tried to fight back but she didn't expect this reaction at all so she had no time to prepare herself. For a quick second I freezed but then when I saw both of them getting tired and I picked the knife up from the floor and stabbed it in the man's arm. His face turned red and he almost began shouting from pain. I took a fast look at Villanelle she was tousled and totally out of breath and power. From the punches one side of her face was bleeding and a bit swollen. She looked at me motioning to do something because the target's hand were already on the knife trying to pull it out from his own arm.

I grabbed his neck with both of my hands and pushed him against the wall. As I squeezed his neck more and more, his face turned red and his eyes were covered with tears. I focused on his facial expressions but I didn't stop for another few seconds. I felt his body getting heavier and out of control. I let his neck go and he collapsed to my feet. I stepped back and looked at him.

I remember feeling my heartbeat in my throat and everything turned blurry except his dead body laying on the floor in front of me. I thought I'm going to pass out but I rapidly stopped myself before that could happen. I had the same feeling I had when I killed for the first time and I wanted to throw up from all the memories, emotions boiling inside of my brain. I couldn't move anyhow because my body freezed.

The next moment V walked closer to me and stood infront of me covering the dead body behind her. She cupped my cheeks with both of her hands and tried to bring me back to reality by shaking me a little. I started breathing again and I was finally aware of the situation. -Come on, we have to go!- she said with a comforting but deep voice. I nodded indicating that I'm ready to go. Hardly but I got out of the room, we took the rear exit and got out of the building.

.......

I hope these few chapters were enjoyable:))) The kill was inspired by multiple kills from the show, guess which ones haha😈 Anyways let me know if you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment blablabla.... Have an amazing day<3