french romance

The kill didn't take too much time, V did most of the work and everything went by plan. We were back in the apartment changed to comfortable clothes.
-I'm starving- I said as I hopped on the brown leather couch. -Me too- Villanelle answered as she did the same movement and sat on the couch next to me.
-What would you like to eat?- I glanced at her. -I will eat anything- she turned her head to me and said.
-Chinese?- I asked her quietly. -Mmm, burgers?- she hummed back. -You said you will eat anything- I laughed and pushed her a little with my elbow. -What about pizza?- she looked at me and made the cutest face possible. -Yeah, okay let's go with pizza!- I agreed but rolled my eyes a little.
We waited about 20 minutes for the order, then it finally arrived. When the doorbell rang Villanelle pulled a knife out from a hidden spot on the back of the couch and tucked it in her pants before she opened the door. I smiled to myself on this, knowing that it's only the delivery guy and there is an incredibly small chance that he would do anything else than asking for tip.
She payed and came back with the pizza in her hand. -Wow I thought you will kill him for giving us pizza- I glanced at her pants and looked her in the eyes. -Oh? this- she pulled out the knife -It's just in case, you know...- and she threw it on the cocktail table. -Yeah I know- I sighed and shook my head.
-Soo do you want to watch a movie with me?- She slid next to me on the couch and spoke in a seductive way. -Just to be clear, do you have other knives here or was that the only one?- I pointed to the couch area and leaned closer to her. -Don't worry I wont kill you- she bit her lips and whispered smugly. -Oh, I'm not worried, I want to know what to use ,,just in case'' I have to kill you- I said in a playful sarcastic tone quoting her from a few moments ago. -You wouldn't, you like me too much- she turned away a little and leaned her head back on the couch. I did the same thing.
-Oh yeah, about that...- I began to talk in confusion. -Are you straight?- she quickly interrupted me almost like she was disappointed by this possibility. -Mmmh, no, I don't think so- I continued acting confused but I couldn't help myself but laugh on the fast changes of her facial expressions. -Than what?- she got a little bit grumpy by the time because she didn't understand the situation at all. -I like you... I like you a lot- I whispered after I giggled for a second. -Oh well, I'm not surprised- she all of a sudden got super confident and acted intimidating just the way she normally does. -You have to say it back Villanelle! - I raised my eyebrows and demanded angrily. She laughed on me for being upset like a little kid.
Villanelle basically rolled close to me and sat on my hips dominantly holding me down but not putting all her weight on me. She then leaned closer filling the gap between us, ran her fingers through my hair and gave me a passionate kiss. -I like you too- she whispered and wandered around my neck -a lot actually- she continued. We stayed on the couch but didn't start eating the pizza for obvious reasons.

-Wow, I liked that!- I said out of breath about 30 minutes later laying on the couch in my underwear after we finished. -The couch sex?- Villanelle asked as she was standing and putting her shirt back on. I hummed an 'mhm' and sat up to pull her back to the couch by her shirt. She resisted a bit and grabbed a slice of pizza but she finally gave in and fell next to me. We snuggled up, ate the pizza and watched two movies. I found that very pleasant but also ironic how an assassin and another ,,assassin trainee'' can have really soft moments like this together.

A whole week passed, I stayed in Paris with Villanelle. Most of the time we were together, V had 2 or 3 quick jobs close to the city and I didn't have any so I mostly waited for her in the apartment or explored Paris a little. A few days later I had to go home because no one knew about our little french romance with Villanelle and my next job was coming up. I decided it's best if I wait at home to avoid suspicions. Saying goodbye at the airport wasn't easy but it wasn't as hard as last time. Villanelle tried to convince me to stay and ,,take the risk'' until the very last moment, which made me miss her already. -I'm already excited to see you again- I voiced my thoughts as I grabbed her hands and shook it a little to cheer her up because she was like a grumpy 5-year- old. Nothing seemed to help but I was running out of time so I let her hands go and began to walk. She stepped after me and grabbed my wrist -See you soon?- she questioned me as I turned around. Her face was incredibly beautiful and her little things made her the most adorable psychopath in the world. -See you soon babyface- I answered and gave a small kiss on her lips before I left. I wasn't a big fan of nicknames like this, I actually found it horrible and annoying but 'babyface' was pretty accurate.
She just stood there and squinted at me as I checked in for the flight back to Amsterdam.
The flight was boring, everything was boring without her. I was counting every single day from the first hour I got home to when I'll see her again. My weak spot for her got bigger and bigger and I hated myself for falling so hard.
.....
I hope this chapter was okay, I really have to pay extra attention on my writing but I swear this story is going somewhere! Let me know if you liked it and I hope you will continue reading this story:)