Chapter 13

A/N: OMG 1K READS!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! ANd i know i have been lazy at updating but that will change!! Love you all!!

Luke
At last it was another day of school. Meaning I was one day closer to the weekend. Meaning I get to see Michael. And Ashton.

I groaned and sat up straight as the sunlight was pouring into my room. My legs kicked off the extremely warm covers off me as I rolled-literally- out of bed. My hair was a mess, i could tell. I stumbled into my bathroom and took in my appearance in the mirror. A few pimples on my chin, nothing major. I shrugged and undressed myself before hopping into the shower.

After showering, I wrap a fluffy towel around my waist before walking back into my room. Now, what to wear. I opened my closet and let my eyes roam over the many black, red and white t-shirts and skinny jeans. Today is a simple day so why not simple clothes. I grabbed a plain black t-shirt with black skinny jeans and threw them on. I looked over myself in the full length mirror. Meh to black. I searched through my closet before finding my red flannel. I put it on over my t-shirt but keeping all the buttons unbuttoned. I smiled as i felt happy with my appearance.

Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I have to be stereotypical and feminine. I can be who I am and have my own style. Anyway. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs, only to be greeted by my mother in the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks and frowned. "Mum? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked confused. My mother turned around to face me. "Oh Hi Lucas. Yes honey but not until later this afternoon. So when you come home, I will be at work" She said before turning back around to do; well whatever she does.

I nodded. Is it me or did it get awkward in here. "Well i'm going to school now. Bye" I quickly said before rushing out of home and walking to school. But not before taking one last glance at Michael's house.