Chapter 17

Luke

I can't really remember what happened after I ran. Everything just flashed by in a blur. I don't even remember coming home. But that probably explains why i'm at the park instead of hiding in my sheets at home. But I can't bare to be there, as he lives just opposite me. I still can't believe he did that to me. HE was the one who kissed ME. Why would he lie.

I could feel a lone small tear drop slide down my cheek. It's wetness soaking into my skin. I couldn't even bother wiping it away. My head hung low as I sat on the kiddy swing, my hands gripping the cold chains holding it up. Why would he do that. How could he do that.

A sniffle escapes me as I stand up. It's time to go home I guess. Mum's going to be pissed that I missed a whole day of school. But it's not like she would care. She never has and she never would. My feet start dragging me back to my house.
I sigh as I enter the familiar street. My eyes look over each house as i nearer to mine. And his.

I soon stand in the middle of the street. I face his house. Another tear rolls down as I stare at his front door. Apart of my is hoping that he would run out and take me into his arms. Another hopes that karma would bite him in the ass.

I turn and walk up into my house, opening and closing the door. I tread up to my room before collapsing onto my bed.

How was I supposed to know that karma was already being served.
-
-
-
HEY guys!! SO sorry for the very late update!! But here is chapter 17 xx