Chapter 5

Luke

My nostrils flare as i look at Michael. The sight of him makes my face boil as i make my way over to my seat next to him. A few snickers are heard as i walk past a few students, making my angry mood diminish to a insecure feeling. My body feels small as i move across to the back of the class room. I lower my head as i sink into my seat next to Michael. Then Mr Vic starts explaining what we're going to be learning this semester. I lift my head and listen in on what he's saying.

But my concentrating is interrupted when Michael speaks. "Did you have a good time finding the classroom alright?" He asks in quiet tone with a chuckle. I breathe in and out deeply to restrain my anger. "Yeah no thanks to you" I growl quietly. I could see him smirk from the corner of my eye. "Yeah sorry about that" I could tell he was using sarcasm. I finally turn my head to face him and give him a blank look. "But i guess since you made me late, your stuck with me for the rest of the year" I retaliate. Michaels smirk falters. Ha got him. I smile and turn my head back to Mr Vic and continue listening to him.

Shortly after Mr Vic explained everything the bell rings, signalling the end of period one. Everyone packs up their stuff and file out of the classroom. I grab my books and stand up and start to walk out of the class room only to be knocked; making my books topple out of my hands. I frown and look at the person who knocked my books. Michael. My eyebrows furrow as he smiles 'innocently' at me before walking out of the classroom. I scoff and pick up my books putting them in my back pack safely. I walk out of the room and into the hall of busy students. I nibble my lip as i start walking to find my next class.

My eyes land on a certain green haired boy talking to a tan boy. I inwardly scoff and storm towards them. I stand beside Michael and push him. Not like a big push just a shove. Michael instantly stops talking and looks over at me. His eyes darken and i suddenly feel vulnerable. But i push that feeling aside. "What the hell is your problem!" I yell, grabbing the attention of a few students. Michael scoffs and tells the tan boy to go. Maybe this was a bad idea. Then it all happened in a blink of an eye. Michael pinned me up against the wall of lockers, making a loud crash noise. I wince as my head hits the metal material. My eyes find Michaels, his eyes are now a near black. I gulp. Michael leans in close to me. I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck.

"My problem" He said huskily in an angry tone. It was now visible that i was scared. Michael could sense it since he smirked. His dark eyes flicker down to my lips and i could swear he was going to kiss me. "My problem is you" He said finally before letting go of me and storming away. My eyes widen as my breathing is heavy. I could feel small sweat droplets on my forehead. The feeling he gave me was such a rush. He made my heart race a bit.

You know what i said about bad boys...i take it back.

---Awe Lukey's getting feelings!! Woo Chapter 5!! Hope you all like it! xx