Chapter 2

Michael

I was just sitting in my room blasting my music when i heard a loud crash from outside. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned off my music. My body reluctantly got off my bed and walked out of my room to the front yard. There, on my front lawn with a knocked over trash can at her feet was my landlord Tracy.

I groaned and rolled my eyes as i stormed over to her. But just before i got to her, a handful of mush ended up on the corner of my shirt. Its wet consistence seeped through my shirt and onto my skin. My nostrils flared as i glared at Tracy. I stood in front of her with me being slightly taller than her. "What the fuck is your problem!" I yelled at her. I gestured to my knocked over trash can and new found stain on my shirt. "Why the fuck did you throw mush at me! And why is my trash can knocked over!' I neared closer to her at each yell.

Tracy pursed her too glossed lips at me before speaking. "You haven't payed your fee'' She said calmly as if she had done nothing wrong. "What flipping fee! I payed like three weeks ago!" I yelled. You see, i live in a house where someone else owns it but lets us live in it as long as we pay them. Its like renting but not renting. Tracy shook her head and crossed her arms. "You only payed last months which was to pay for the month before that. So you've missed out on two months payment; Michael'' She said my name sternly. I scoffed and took yet another step closer to her. My face felt like it was getting red with anger. "I'll pay what i want when i want!" I yelled feeling angrier than ever. "Leave me the fuck alone!"

Tracy made a tsk noise and walked into the house next door. I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. My chest felt heavy as my breathing was getting quicker. I furrowed my eyebrows as i felt someone's eyes on me. I turned my head slowly to the left only to see a teenage boy starring at me from his window. I could see the boy's eyes widen just before he ducked down. I chuckled to myself and smirked before heading back inside my house.

--Chapter 2! Hope you like it!