Chapter 24

Luke

I kissed back. Why did I kiss back? It was Ashton for gods sake! My best friend- who I must say is very sweet and attractive - but why?! I mean, yeah I'm trying to get over Michael cause he's a douche but kissing Ashton? Shit.

I quickly pulled back from the kiss and pushed Ashton away from me. "W-Why did you do that?" I asked nervously, my voice wavering. My chest heaved up and down quickly as I stared in horror.

Ashton licked his lips and ran a hand through his hair. "I-I like you Luke, I- why did you kiss back?" He questioned. I gulped and stammered. "I-I don't know, y-your my best friend? Oh god why did I kiss you" I groaned and covered my face.

Best friends don't do this. They don't catch feelings for one another and they certainly don't kiss each other. I removed my hands from my face to see Ashton looking a mixture of feelings. His mouth and nose showed anger but his eyes were soft and showed sadness.

"I'm sorry" I whispered before quickly getting up and running out of the class room.

Hi guys! I am so so sorry for not posting in ages! I feel so bad and I've lost track of everything. And I'm currently brainstorming another book idea so in the next couple chapters I'll give you some info x