Chapter 14

Luke

After my brisk walk to school my eyes instantly started looking for my friends. Well friend. And that only includes Ashton. And maybe Calum or Michael. I don't know really.  My eyes land on Ashton who was sitting on the ground with his head in a book. I chuckle and walk over to him. I slide down the lockers and sit on the ground. 

"What are you reading?" I ask, glancing down at his book. Ashton looked up at me. "The Giver" He just simpily replied before looking down at his book again. I nodded and looked around at the semi-busy hallway. It was still pretty early as it was only a few minutes past eight. 

I sighed and stretched my legs out, the cold floor making my skin chill. I tapped my hands against the asphalt like ground, making a quiet beat. Then the school entrance doors opened and some of the chatter died down. Who was it? So i stretched my neck out to have a quick look at who was-probably now- entering the school. 

Michael. My eyes brightened and i could feel a smile forming on my face. The kiss we shared coming back to me. I hopped up and started to walk over to Michael. Who was now at his locker. I could feel my hands becoming sweaty and butterflys errupting in my stomach. I soon crossed the hallway and stood next to Michael. 

"Uh. Hey M-Michael" I stutterd nervously. Michael turned his head and faced me. He raised an eyebrow towards me. "What" He said firmly. "Oh. I..just wanted to talk about what happened last night" I said quietly, in case any on lookers heard us. Michael furrowed his eyebrows. "What happend last night" He asked. I let out a small chuckle. "You know...this kiss" I said. Then something in Michaels calm eyes changed. He let out a small dry laugh. "A kiss?" He said a bit loudly, grabbing the attention of others. "I don't believe we have ever kissed..Luke" He said once again in the same tone, now having most of the students eyes on us. "What are you? Some faggot?" He pushed. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Michael, what are you doing?" I asked quietly, feeling a little scared of having lots of people's eyes on me. Michael just ignored me and continued. "Oh wait! I remember now!" He said false enthusiastically. "You FOLLOWED ME.and THEN you tried to KISS ME" He said, saying a few words louder than others. A couple of laughs filled the hallway. Along with the words 'gay, faggot, cock sucker'.  A few tears started to brim in my eyes. "Michael why are you doing this" I said with my voice cracking. Michael just smirked and laughed. "Do me a favour Luke. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROME ME. AND YOUR DISEASE" He said loudly. Then I felt his hands push against my chest, making me fall down on the ground. 

A few tears fell, clouding my vision. I could hear the laughs of the other students. I looked up at Michael before standing up and running away from the scene. I could feel hot fresh tears running down my cheeks before I left the school grounds. 

------ Okay guys! There are offensive words in here and i just wanted to say that I do not agree with them! I have nothing against homosexuals. I actually love them. Just clarrifying this. xx