CONNECTION

They were filming a crucial part of the film today. It is the only scene where the two leads meet each other. Everybody was looking forward how the two actors will deliver this difficult scene. They have filmed it before but due to some controversy involving another actor, they decided to reshoot. When the camera rolled, both Hyunbin and Yejin showcased their top-tier acting once again.

-- AND CUT! --

-- AND CUT! --

Their expressions immediately changed when they finished the scene. She smiled though her eyes still red and her hands cold and shaking from the grief and anger she portrayed. Hyunbin strode towards her and squeezed her shoulder, trying to comfort her while giving her space to recover.

They finished filming without hitches and directornim was happy with the result. Knowing that the scene was emotionally heavy for both actors, he invited them to cool down through dinner and a few drinks.

"Today's filming must be emotionally exhausting to the both of you. I apologize for abruplty asking you to reshoot. Let's enjoy the dinner and drinks tonight!" Directornim happily announced.

Director, Hyunbin, Yejin, and their managers were seated in the same table. They were talking about the challenges they have overcame while filming.

"Yejinssi, congratulations on your comeback drama! You're still filming, right? I'm sorry I had to squeeze our shoot in between your busy schedule." Directornim inquired as he knew how hectic her schedule was.

"Ne, directornim. We're filming the last few episodes. Don't worry about it! I was actually excited when they told me. I missed everyone," she winked and displayed her full smile, washing away the director's concerns.

"I'm glad to hear that. Well, I hope your boyfriend is fine with us borrowing you for a day, on your supposed rest day," directornim smiled cheekily as he asked Yejin.

They have had several dinners together and they talked about random things, but their relationships was never mentioned. Given how secretive Yejin is with her personal life, people tend to be drawn about her relationships.

Yejin laughed and jokingly replied, "I'm dating with my work. No boyfriend as of the moment, director haha. I'm too passionate when I work, men seem to not like it."