CONTENTMENT - day two

Note: Thanks to the sweetest and talented Marga for the new cover title! @_binjin 🤍

Photo credits from @yejinhand and pinterest
---

"agh"
"aaghhh"

Hyunbin's groan grew louder as he tried to relieve the discomfort by trying to open and close his hand.

Yejin stirred at the movement and the sounds Bin was trying to conceal.

"I can't feel my arm," he whispered to himself not knowing that the head on his arm was now awake.

Realizing the situation, Yejin panicked and jolted up to check his arm. "Does it hurt? Is my head too heavy?" She incessantly asked while massaging his arm.

They both caught each other's eyes, their gaze travelled downward.

Realizing that they were still in their birth suit, Yejin immediately pulled the duvet up to her chin.

"Hey. You don't have to hide from me," Hyun bin reached out for her hand.

Yejin blushed when she remembered the tryst from last night. She stumbled as she hastily pick up a towel and covered herself.

When she started to make her way to the bathroom, Bin called out, "Where are you going? Hey! A kiss and a hug would make my arm feel better!"

Yejin looked back with her tongue sticking out at him but she bent over double with laughter upon seeing his pouty face. She allowed herself to revel at his bare chest which revealed the muscles she delighted the night before. Blushing at the thought, she continued her way out.

She busied herself in the kitchen after a quick wash in the bathroom. The bread they bought from the farmer's market was neatly sliced as she melted the butter in the pan. She also cut the fruits into bite size to pair with the yogurt.

That's how Hyunbin found her when he finally recovered his arm after a few stretches. He walked towards her, stopping just across the counter to observe her quietly.

Yejin could sense his stare while mixing the yogurt and fruits. "Why are you staring at me?"

"You are so beautiful, my love." He said as he continued looking at her with his chin resting in the palm of his hands, batting his eyelashes for added flirtatious glare.

Surprised at the compliment, she smiled but  turned around to hide her blush and at the same time, check the toast. He promptly moved towards her, hugging her from behind.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

Stopping whatever she was doing, she turned around with her hands resting on his chest but kept her head down to avoid his gaze. "I just feel a little awkward.. and shy..."

Raising his eyebrow, he caressed her face with his thumb. "Hey, just tell me if I'm going too fast, okay? Like I've told you, I'll follow your pace. We're not doing anything that's uncomfortable for you."

Yejin lift her head quickly and felt the urge to clear up any misunderstandings. "What? No. No, love. I'm just overwhelmed - in a good way. I have no regrets at all. I hope I made it clear last night how much I wanted you, too. I'm just feeling a bit shy..."

Smiling at her modest admission, he whispered, "What about... we do it again? Repetition will make you feel better," he daringly suggested as he kissed her cheek, her nape, down to her neck.

"Bin.." with a soft moan, she willed herself to pull back a bit and tried to compose herself before she loses control, "We burnt the bread!!"

They tried to salvage whatever was left and shared the only piece that was still edible. Laughing at their early shenanigans, the two devoured a sweet breakfast of fruit, yogurt, and each other.