CERTITUDE

"May I still take you out on a date?"

"Out? You look tired though. Let's just stay in, order food, watch a movie, talk, and ..." She paused and look at him suggestively, raising her brows up and down with a smirk on her lips.

"Ohhh. That IS very tempting," Bin replied biting his lip. "We can do the latter when we get home but for now, I want you to dress up. Let me take my lady out on an official date."

"Dress up? Where are you taking me, mister?" She asked smiling in suspicion.

"You'll see. Wear the silk dress from our last date. You only slept on it."

Yejin was thrilled at how the night is turning out. She managed her expectations when Bin asked her out through call and was just grateful at the effort of wanting to spend time with her. He voluntarily gave Yejin a copy of his schedule which she was grateful about. Knowing how hectic his days are, this surprise date night thrilled her, wondering where he would take her.

As soon as Yejin went to change, he stood up to pick the suit he brought with him. He fixed his hair, applied lip balm, and sprayed perfume. Satisfied with his look, he went to her room and slowly opened the door peeking his head to check on her. There he saw her twirling around and smiling with satisfaction at her look.

"You look beautiful, Yej." He opened the door wide and took few steps closer to her.

Yejin closed their gap, tiptoeing to meet his face and touched his nose with hers. "You don't look bad yourself, my love." They smiled and shared a kiss before heading out.

Driving through the ramp towards the parking garage of a well known area in the district of Seoul, Yejin felt nervous realizing where they were heading.

"Here?" She asked as Bin parked swiftly in an almost empty block near a private entrance to a restaurant.

"Yes, here. Have you been here?"

"Not yet but this place is quite a buzz on sns. Don't you think it's a bit crowded for us to be there?"

It has only been a few months since the restaurant opened but it has created a buzz among the socialites on sns. He noticed her hesitance on going to a public space so he tried to assure her without giving much details.

"Don't worry we're safe here. I promise."

He helped her cover up with a hooded down puffer jacket to make sure she is warm on their way to the entrance.

She helped him adjust the scarf up to his nose to protect him from the cold and from any uninvited lurker.

She was on high guard as she prepared herself from onlookers, hoping and praying not to get caught but upon entering the place, she was awestruck at what welcomed them.

The room is dimly lit with a few fairy lights to accentuate the glass interior of the restaurant. The lavishly decorated tables complimented the neat and elegant décor of the place. She wasn't able to finish scanning the room as her eyes focused on the only table with lightened candles where a huge bouquet of red roses wrapped in black was neatly placed. Soft jazz music was playing in the background completing the romantic ambience.

Yejin finally looked up to him as if wordlessly asking to help her process what's happening.

"Bin!"

Their loving gaze and pink bubble was cut upon hearing a man call out for Bin. The said man hugged him in a brotherly embrace which Bin returned with a few taps on the back.

"Sorry for the late notice, man. Thank you for accommodating my request," Bin said.

"Sure, Bin. I got excited when you called. You never introduced anyone to us before," his friend teased as she turned to Yejin and slightly bowed.