Chapter 3

Ranboo walked with Y/N for awhile, bonding and learning about the things they enjoyed. Apparently they loved art and were really good at it. They let him look at some of their art and he loved all the pieces he got to see. He adored them so much already, he'd no idea why but he did. He looked around at the bright colors of the village's festival, pretending he wasn't looking right at Y/N. 

"Hey what do you like to do?" Y/N asked their eyes watching him tentatively. He smiled nervously"Well you see uh," he looked around "I'm kind of a hermit? I don't live anywhere I just like the freedom of movement y'know?" he said uncomfortably,  Y/N quickly noticed his feelings for the topic so they quickly backed off. "Do you like music? Favorite disc?" they asked innocently. "Mellohi is nice." Is all Ranboo said; obviously preferring the silence of earlier. 

They continued on together, walking silently and shuffling together. They hit the end of the road and smiled uncomfortably; as it was really time for both of them to head home. " Alright, i'mma head out," Y/N looked to Ranboo " I'll see you tomorrow?" they asked. "Sure, see you then." Ranboo smiled and turned down the road towards is camp, while Y/N took a separate path to their own home.