Chapter .. 7..

Ranboo pushed Y/N up the small hill, threw the debris of a toppled building. He eventually pushed himself threw as well. He glimpsed behind him to see a flash of green. He ran faster, knowing full well that HE was gaining on them. Ranboo proceeded to yank Y/N off the ground and ran at his top speed. "Oh no oh no oh n-" "RANBOO FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON ????" Y/N shouted at him. "SHHHH !!! Don't shout he'll hear you!" Ranboo whisper yelled at Y/N. They glared at him but didn't say much more. He continued towards the front path, trying to see if he could leave through the general route.

Two figures jumped in front of him, A short male in white clout goggles, wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans. The other was tan and looked like an e-boy to some extent, a small fire emblem on his white t-shirt. "No no no this is not good." Ranboo hissed out quietly. He slowed to a stop and looked behind him at the male in the green windbreaker. "It's good to see you again Ranboo."

He stiffened, holding Y/N in a protective way, watching the others with suspicious eyes. "What are you doing here, Dream?" "I could ask you the same question Ranboo." The man replied simply. Ranboo recognized George and Sapnap. He felt sick looking at this group, he looked down at Y/N who had paled significantly. They didn't know who these people were but definitely regretted begging Ranboo to come here. Dream took a few steps forward, Ranboo taking several steps back. He regretted it because he was now closer to Sapnap and George. "What do you want, Dream..?" Ranboo uttered. Dream stared at him through the mask, his eyes averting to Y/N. They became stiff under his gaze, clinging to Ranboo.

"HEY! Can you guys actually FUCK OFF?" A voice from a nearby building called. A Short androgynous person looked down at them from the rooftop. "Hello Harbor what do you need?" Dream asked patiently. "I need you to leave those two alone. They were probably just exploring like EVERYBODY ELSE DOES." Harbor shouted. Dream huffed frustratingly and looked back to Ranboo. "They wont always be around to save you." Dream hissed, he nodded to the two behind Ranboo and Y/n. They both took off with Dream.

Ranboo looked back to Harbor. But Harbor's eyes were trained on Y/N. They seemed intense with worry. Something was definitely not right, Ranboo looked down at Y/N and they seemed perfectly fine. Relaxed now that the other three were gone. Ranboo looked back to Harbor but didn't see them on the rooftop. He hummed and put Y/N down. Grabbing their hand protectively and walking out of the ghost town.

:)

Gay gay homoseggual 

-Harbor