Chapter 11

Ranboo and Y/N were back at it again, walking around outside. These two love to explore together. It's fucking weird man. Y/N was acting feral, wanting to test out the minibombs. Ranboo was patient with them, watching and chuckling when they did anything. They were both coming up on a hill, something about this area seemed painfully familiar about this area. Until he noticed the giant fucking crater in the ground. "Holy fucking shit?! Did an asteroid hit the Earth and did nobody know about it? The fuck?" Y/N spat, looking down into the hole in confusion. Ranboo simply stared, remembering everything. He looked back at Y/N who was peering into the ground a surprised expression played on their features.

"This is the L'Canyon." he said blankly. They looked to him, biting their lip in confusion. "L'Canyon? Wouldn't it just be Canyon?" they asked. "This is what remains of a country called L'manburg." "A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY ?!?!" They shouted. He stared into the Canyon. He hated this so much. It was so vile. He gulped, and then heard a dark chuckle.

God why does this happen to him.

He spun around to see Dream, but this time, there was no sapnap and George. There was Techno. And Techno was pointing his firework crossbow right at Y/N. Wait, NO. Y/N was about to turn around, they were halfway there, when Techno pulled the trigger.

Ranboo stared. That's all he could do.

Y/N's body hit the ground.

Ranboo started to crack.

Y/N was still.

Ranboo was shaking.

Still no movement.

He broke.

"Y/N ?!"

"PLEASE ?!"

Nothing.

That was it. They were gone.