Chapter 6 + A/N

I dont ever want to write anotha author's note so i'm saying it here fuckers. Thank you. Thank you to everyone who is voted and added this wack ass story to your lists and whatever. Fuck man thank you to all of you who even took the time out of your day to look at this. You guys mean a fuck ton to me and I hope your day is poggers. Ty guys so much :)

- gay

Y/N was bouncing all the way to this practical ghost town and Ranboo was on the verge of shitting his pants. His breath hitched at the sight of one of the first few buildings. It was old and run down looking; there was moss growing on the side of the building and it looked like it was practically about to fall apart. The crunching under Y/N and Ranboo's feet almost immediately gave him a heart attack every time it was inconsistent. Which by the way, was every time their feet landed on the gravel. Ranboo desperately wanted to turn back but the utter excitement that basically radiated from Y/N like the heat off a tea kettle was too pleasing for him. He loved seeing them so ecstatic.

As he walked with them he felt himself feel a little calmer; that is until a loud snap could be heard in the distance. Obviously Y/N barely heard it but Ranboo was automatically distraught at the sound. "Did you hear that?" he asked rather quickly. They turned to look at him in confusion. "Hear what..?" they asked. He started to panic again, they weren't paying attention and the last thing Ranboo wanted was for Y/N's life to be in danger. He quickly moved closer to them in a protective manner and murmured "If something freaks you out, tell me and i'll find a way to get us out of here." They blinked at him, then giggled. "Awh Ranboo? Are you scared? There's nothing here don't worry." they managed to utter between chuckles. He squinted at them uncomfortably. He hooked his arm with theirs. He wanted to be able to yank them out of a bad situation without problem.

He started to observe his surrounding more carefully, watching as he passed certain things that reminded him of people. He looked down at his friend for a moment and wandered if they'd make it out alive. He elected to look for potential escape routes. Scouting the misty area and searching for places that would be easy to help him dip. He identified at least 8 escape routes while walking for the past 20 minutes. He turned to see them staring at something in the distance. A man; shuffling in the debris of a broken building. Ranboo stared at him a little closer, his eyes widened when he saw the green windbreaker. 

Running at top speed to the nearest exit, Ranboo's breathing was heavy and he started to panic a lot more than necessary. But the memories of that man were flooding like a fucking tsunami and he wanted nothing more than to get out of there. He heard the soft and light footsteps of Y/N behind him. He heard heavier footsteps behind them, he knew who it was immediately.

:)