~14~

you know the drill, not edited :-)

All his self control had left. Regulus could stand it no longer. He lunged towards her invading the space between them, Melting into her soft blush lips and he navigated his way around her face.

She gasped, what she was hoping for had happened. Just him and her as his tongue brushed her bottom lip longing for entrance, she without control granted him it. They had no need to fight for dominance with their mouths Regulus had it, and he always would. She was drawn to him delicately moving closer as their limbs tangled and his palms found their way from her lower back to her thick strands of brunette hair, dancing within them.

Regulus Backed her away towards the cold brick wall of his dorm placing his hands on the curve of her spine so she didn't get a shock from the cool temperature of it. He pulled back as she stayed in his arms, eyes closed. He savoured the moment he found himself in admiring her beauty.

As he pulled away she was scared to open her eyes leaving them gently closed. She was scared that when she opened them it wouldn't be Regulus there. That this was a dream. Opening them slowly she brought her hand up cupping his face once again. Just holding it there.

"Pinch me," He sighed airily, not quite being able to catch his breath.

"What?" She spoke cluelessly.

"Am I dreaming... are you real?" He whispered raspily to her.

"Aww you dream about me Black," She said cooing and mocking playfully.

"Everynight,"

The events of the day catching up to her as she yawned. He was unfocused now on the kiss or his wounds he just wanted to take her back to her dorm so she could sleep.

"Go and shower, after you've showered I need to re-check that the charms worked." she said, swaying slightly.

"No."

"No?"

"No , I'm taking you back to your dorm... you're overtired,"

"Oh shut up kiss me once and think you're my husband telling me what to do... now shove off," she pushed him into the bathroom before taking a seat on the bed. Closing her eyes as she listened to the stream of water. She didn't want to fall asleep but it just happened.

Regulus strolled out of the bathroom expecting to be met with a barely awake but awake nonetheless Estelle to escort back to the Gryffindor common room but no the small girl was curled up at the end of his large bed like a cat, Chuckling he brought her over to the over side of the bed noticing how easily she stirred he decided not to take her to her brother but tuck her in and walk there himself.

He made sure to lock the door after he left scared that someone would have spotted the pretty Gryffindor girl walking him into his room and decided to follow in after him. He had his own dorm, a prefect benefit. As he walked the same corridors he had walked many times that day he tried to take his mind off of the sleeping girl in his dorm.

He tried to make his trip to the tower as fast as possible considering it was on the other side of the school. When he arrived he muttered the password he had heard Estelle say earlier hoping today wasn't change day. Thankfully the portrait winked at him and let him straight in. Obviously thinking something more had happened after seeing them both arrive and leave together.

"What are you doing here brother," Sirius said, making all the heads in the room snap up. As he had hoped, only the Marauders and Lily were in the common room.

"Um Stel- Potter's Little sister is in my dorm sleeping. I would have brought her back but she's a light sleeper and it's quite a way," he stated. They all had looks of pure confusion on their faces. Except James who seemed to have this state of absolute disgust all over his face and his body seemed to be catching up with his thoughts.

"DID YOU ACTUALLY FUCK MY SISTER," James processed what had been said throwing a sharp punch as the younger black's face as he flinched and recovered like nothing had happened wiping a smear of blood of his lip.

"No, I'm shocked you think so low of me, she helped me after a fight and sent me away to shower waiting outside so she could check my cuts afterwards and fell asleep, Potter" He spat harshly pushing the boy away from him and snapping around towards the door. Lily scolding James and Sirius looking conflicted hit his eye as he was called back.

"Thank you Regulus," Remus said, leaving the boy to go back to his dorm.

Regulus had to admit, it had gone better than he thought it would. With their hatred of Slytherins and their love for Estelle he thought he would be ambushed as soon as he walked in without Estelle on his arm. Thankfully it was not Remus who decided to be angry, because then he would need to wake Estelle up to fix him or even go to Madame Pomfrey.

He practically tiptoed into the dorm and through the room scared of disturbing Stella, who had now tucked herself underneath the covers. Regulus was tired . But he didn't want to make Estelle uncomfortable by slipping in the bed next to her. So he took a small blanket out of his trunk and walked to the emerald leather chair and closed his eyes trying to forget the stiff neck and sore bones he would have the next morning.

Light didn't shine through the windows of Slytherin dorm rooms because they were of course underwater but there were slight streams of turquoise that danced on the walls instead of a gleaming yellow sun. But the sun hadn't even come up when Estelle opened her eyes. She had to take a minute to remember where she was and in a moment of rash thinking lifted the covers to check what she was wearing. Her Little silk dress still. The biggest sigh of relief left her mouth.

"Jesus princess didn't know you hated the idea of me that much," Regulus croaked from the chair bent in ways a body should not be contorting.

"You slept on the chair... all night," She questioned intently watching him straighten out.

"You know, I knew you were smart but not that smart Potter," He jested causing her to chuckle and look at the cock. 4:30 am they hadn't been asleep for long at all.

"Why did you sleep on the chair," She broke the silence. Remembering his kiss and trying to shove down the thoughts of how much she wanted to receive it again.

"You were on the bed,"

"It's a rather large bed," Regulus didn't know how to respond but he clambered in the bed next to her, careful not to touch her as she yawned. How many times in a day can one tiny girl yawn?

"You're still tired?" He looked her in the eyes as she snapped her head towards him, the ghost of a smile resting upon her blush lips. Oh those lips, when will I get to touch them again. He lifted his large hand out trailing from the fallen strap of her dress, up her chest tracing her neck until it landed holding her cheek. His thumb brushed her bottom lip down. Estelles breath hitched as butterflied had erupted in her stomach. How could he make her feel like this.

"It's 4:30 am, love" Regulus spoke, causing Estelle to draw in a long breath.

"Get some more sleep," He turned around lying next to her, so close they were practically touching but it wasn't enough for Estelle. As he turned onto his back she placed her head on his chest listening to the chanting of his heart. His body didn't know what to do and she could help the thoughts that they were just two teenagers fully clothed about to drift off together.

"Stel-" His body tried to reason.

"Please... just for one night"

She cut him off as he relaxed into her touch melting once again and snaked an arm around her pulling her close.