FIELD TRIP [✓]

|Y/N's POV |

(Words written in this format are the reader's thoughts)

The Academy decided to have another field trip this year for some odd reasons. I liked field trips so this would be fun for me ; We were going to a library out of city so it was gonna be fun." Y/N L/N did you listen to a word I said" Madam Louisville yelled . " I switched off the moment you started talking so no" I said which caused the students in the bus to 'ooo' at my comeback. " Whatever just pay attention or we will drop you back home " " Mhm" I said bored. Bored was my one and only mood somewhat like Sherlock Holmes . I loved Sherlock Holmes because when I started reading at the age of 5 I was able to pronounce big words easily to which my parents decided to make the doctors check me and they said I had a rare brain like Sherlock Holmes . I also liked marvel especially The Avengers. I grew up watching them they were like a part of me." Now repeat what I told you" Madam Louisville said making me come out my thoughts " To touch the property of the library only if you want to check out a book that interests you" Everyone said with an unenthusiastic tone . We soon arrived at the library and were greeted by a man who had slick raven-black hair and emerald green eyes . He reminded me of Loki for some people called me weird for comparing a real person to a fictional character.

/ Third person POV/

Soon everyone was roaming around the library in search of a book that would interest them. Y/N found a book she liked and started reading it whilst sitting in one of the comfy red velvet love seats. A lot of guys wanted to sit besides her only to ask her if she wanted to ditch the trip and go out with them Y/N strongly disagreed that.
After a while of reading Y/N got up to stretch her legs and walk around the little garden the library had. Soon after she felt relaxed she decided to go back to the seat she was sitting in but something weird caught her eye. A blue-ish black portal like how the tesseract created was right where she was sitting before."Are you interested in finding out what's on the other side of the portal?" She was startled by the voice and turned around to find the guide standing behind her. "You can see it too?!" said Y/N. "Why yes,I can" replied the guide. "So I'm not going crazy" Y/N sighed . " I don't want to anyway; if you can make it disappear then please do I gotta read you know". She turned around to see no one behind her." Tch , fine I'll do it myself ". She walked toward the portal and before she could touch it she was sucked into the portal with her bag flying past her head .She catches the bag before her belongings could scatter around. Y/N held her bag near her and before she could make out what was happening she passed out.

_______________________________________

That's it for today hope you enjoyed make sure to vote and comment. This is my first book so I'm sorry if it sounds stupid. If any spelling errors are seen plz tell me so I can correct it.
Find out what happens to Y/N in the next chapter of ' WHAT IN THE NINE REALMS'

~~~ MARVEL OUT ~~~