HYDRA[✓]

I woke up in a room with grey walls and a plane desk near the window just like how my room was in my universe . Thinking that the field trip and Avengers were a dream I got up only for me to notice that none of my fandom posters were there above on my wall which caused me to panic and I opened the door as quick as possible only to be met with a long hallway with a elevator at the end of it . 

_______________Y/N's POV____________

I rushed back into the room to see some clothes with a note on it which said to come down to the interrogation room with the help of JARVIS. I quickly changed into the clothes which were some skintight pants with a big loose dark  grey shirt ( this is your outfit feel free to make changes)

 I quickly changed into the clothes which were some skintight pants with a big loose dark  grey shirt ( this is your outfit feel free to make changes)

After I finished Jarvis leaded me to the interrogation room I thanked him before I went in and saw everybody in there ready to bombard me with questions

After I finished Jarvis leaded me to the interrogation room I thanked him before I went in and saw everybody in there ready to bombard me with questions . 'Hi everyone'  I said hoping to make the awkward silence die down. ' Sit down we're going to see if you were telling us the truth about you being from another dimension' . 'Alright' I said as I sat down in the seat in the room and Bruce started putting wires on me and Nat helped him put some of the wires on me . 'So are you really from another dimension?' 'Yes' . 'How do you know HYDRA then?' ' I've seen them in the movies and comics okay'. 'Can you prove it to us that you are  from another dimension ?' ' Sure um maybe should I tell you a recap of your backstory maybe ?'  'Okay' Tony said .

I think the others should leave because I don't want you pitying over eachother. It went as follows

Steve : I know about Bucky ,  the raincheck you did with Peggy on that dance and how you met Dr. Erskine at the Stark Expo .

Tony : I know how you looked up to Cap and that you were captured by Afghans and how Yinsen helped you make the suit.

Thor : I know the time when you two were at and  Loki transformed himself into a snake because he knows you love snakes and then you went near it to admire it and he transformed back into himself and was like "mlergh it's me" and  he stabbed you .

Bruce : I know how Ross tried to kill you and how you tried to create the Supersoldier serum with gamma rays and the other guy happened.

Nat : I know about the Red room those days of training everything you went through and Yelena too.

Clint : I know about the kids, Laura,the farm and how you were sent to kill Nat but choose a different option.

Loki : I know how you were mind controlled by Thanos to use the tesseract and lead the Chitauri to Earth .

After I told everyone their past they all looked sad so I decided to tell them about  them later on saving the whole world from a big disaster . No spoilers.

Tony decided to let me stay in the tower for a few days till they found a way for me to go home .

We all then went down to the living room and not to mention the  elevator ride which was awkward for me as my favourite character Loki was right behind me like " right behind" with Thor just squishing me into Loki's stomach . But after we got out Loki decided to take me to a quieter place also known as the library and asked me how I knew about the fact that he was being mind controlled . 'I don't want people pitying me for being under control and not being able to break out of it' . 'It's okay he's not gonna hurt anytime soon' 'meaning that soon enough I'll be dead ' I won't let that happen because I'm one of the people from my world who are ready to defend you even from the biggest enemy ever ' ' oh really? What can a mere mortal like yourself save a god like me huh ' ' Okay Mr. Perfection reality check Thor cared for you , Frigga cares for you hell even I do alright ' I said yelling at him ' I just want you to be happy and live a good life ' ' thanks  I guess maiden- what's your name?' ' Oh it's Y/N L/N ' ' thanks lady Y/N ' just Y/N is fine' I said giving him a smile and returning to the living room with everyone else. 'Um Nat ' 'yeah' why did you provide me with these clothes I was okay wearing mine' ' oh no, you've been out for five days and no one really paid attention to you so I decided to give you my pants and Steve's shirt because I thought my clothes wouldn't fit you.' ' thanks' i said giving Nat a small smile which she gladly returned' ' So Y/N wanna explain. It to us how you got here in the first place ' ' Sure'

_____________________________________

That's it for today's chapter guys hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see you next week with the new chapter of ' What In The Nine Realms'

Byeeee~~~