Time moves here differently [✓]

'Awe... someone's blushing' Clint said. 'No I'm not' I said and got up to put my plate in the sink and Loki asked 'what's a fanfic?' Even before anyone could start I ran back to my room .

______Y/N's POV________

I ran to my room and locked the door behind me slowly making my way towards my bed . I sat down and took out my phone, it had been a few days since I have been here. I logged into my Instagram account and saw a lot of people being hyped over the WANDA VISION series ' Oh great I won't even be able to watch it ' with that I my phone aside and went to sleep. I had forgotten to logout of my account so the next morning I woke up to my notifications going off.
I checked my phone and was jolted awake to see that today was gonna be the last episode of FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER 'WHAT THE FUUUCK?!!' I said and got out of bed.  Time surely moves differently here(in the TVA SORRY).

I made my way down to the kitchen and there was no-one there but a note on the table saying

' Hey Y/N , we got a early morning mission and you were asleep so we didn't tell you oh by the way there is some pancake batter in the fridge and Loki is back at the tower as well so be safe
   - Steve'

'Oh well guess I've got the whole time to myself now huh?' I ate some pancakes, cleaned up went to my room got dressed pretty casual I may say because no one was gonna judge me anyway not that I care.

(This is your outfit)

I went down again to check where Loki was but I was instantly pinned to the ground but the one and only Maria Hill

I went down again to check where Loki was but I was instantly pinned to the ground but the one and only Maria Hill . She was wearing casual clothes and looked beautiful.'Who are you?'I heard Nick Fury's voice behind Maria I spinned my head a little to look at him. He was wearing his iconic leather jacket with dark clothes. ' I'm a person duh' I regret saying that because Maria put more force onto my already twisted arm. I let out a groan/moan I don't even know what I did. ' That's it. You're coming to the HQ with us' with that Maria picked me up and took me to the Helicarrier aka The HQ and put me in a cell similar to the one Loki was in The Avengers movie but it didn't have the hole at the bottom of it. It was more like a room with a small bed and a table accompanied by a chair.

~~Time skip bought to you by Loki in the Library~~

I don't know how many days I've been here for. Did the Avengers forget about me ? No no that's impossible but again I did annoy them didn't I. Before I could wander off into my thoughts Maria called knocked on the glass and told me to get out. I didn't even have my phone with me so all I did was lay around the room doing nothing.
She took me to a room where all the Avengers were talking to Fury. ' How can we trust her? She was walking around the tower so carelessly '. ' She might be a bad person ' I certainly am not Mr. I like cats' Nick stared down at me with boiling rage in his eyes. ' What was that?' he said through gritted teeth ' I really am from another dimension sir, I really like and respect all of you and I'd never cause you harm' ' If you really are from another dimension tell me something only I would know' ' Okay ' I whispered in his ear about Goose and Danvers which made him trust me a little. ' Are you a Skrull?' ' Absolutely not Sir' I said with a small smile. After discussing some things with the others Fury let us go and we all returned to the tower by QuinJet which let's be honest was the most beautiful work of mechanism I had ever seen .

____________________________

That's it for today , hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I'll see you in the next chapter of 'What In The Nine Realms?!'