Hell[✓]

When we reached the mall Nat took me to her favourite shop . 'Here's the card use it to pay the bill see you near the food court okay?!' ' Okay thanks!' I went around the store and bought some under garments, a few bathroom essentials and some comfy pants to top it of I got some hoodies and Shirts . I tried to keep a budget of at least 300$ which I succeeded with. After reaching the food courts I saw Nat talking on the phone, she looked serious ' Hey I'm back ' I said standing besides here ' good , where are your bags ?' Right here I said pointing at the three bags I had Oh my the boys should learn from you Nat said giggling 'cute' I whispered to myself but Nat caught me ' What was that ?' Nothing just called you cute Whatever kid she says patting my head .

/Author-chan's POV/

After finishing you and Nat decided to head back but things didn't go as planned when some dumbass tried to pickpocket Nat which led to him in the hospital and Nat being interviewed 'I don't have time for this' she said and grabbed me by my shoulder and straight to the parking lot. Her grip was firm but not hard to hurt someone. "better get going before they come back' she said 'yeah drive fast' I said as she drove to The tower full speed ahead.

'Hey we're back' I said as I looked at the commotion infront of me. Steve and Tony were fighting and Loki was eating a poptart which I think belonged to Thor because he was yelling at him for stealing it . I saw Bruce in the corner of my eye sitting in a corner trying to calm himself because loud noises sometimes make him go greenie meanie mode. 'Guys I think you should stop cause Bruce looks like he'll turn green any moment now' 'Stay out of this!!' 'Don't yell at the kid Tony' 'Or what you gonna punch me?' Steve couldn't reply as Bruce lost control and turned green which shooked everyone. Nat held me close to herself and his behind the table and everyone got into defence mode even Clint who was enjoying the view from the vents.

/Y/N's POV/

I knew how to calm him down but Nat wouldn't let me go 'Nat please I know how to calm him down just let me go' 'NO!! I can't what if he hurts you or you get seriously injured' 'I won't just please trust me' 'Okay but make sure you don't piss him of more' 'yeah' with that I jumped atop of the coffee table and was trying to get Hulk's attention 'Hey Big Guy come on look at me' Hulk turned around with anger in his eyes which sent a chill down my spine but I managed to keep cool 'Shhh....calm down it's alright ; no one's gonna hurt you' I made him a bit calm and he went down on one knee to look me in the eyes he looked so cute that I couldn't help but give him a hug to which he complied and held me so carefully as if I'd die if he put a little pressure. 'Hehe Cute now come on look I like you and all; your strong , big , fierce and cute but i wanna talk to Brucie okay so can you please let him out?' I said looking at Hulk while ruffling his hair 'Okay' Hulk said in a shushed voice and in no time Bruce was back. 'How'd you do that?' Clint asked 'Just a trick from someone' I said looking at Thor and Nat . Don't worry Steve and Tony got their scolding and were made to clean up the mess in the hall . 'Dinner's ready!' I made some pasta and some lemon chicken tenders . After I served everyone we all digged in not caring how we looked but I tried to look a bit modest I was new here anyway. After dinner Nat helped me tidy up . Everyone was sleepy today we all went to bed early. As I reached my room I crashed into my bed and sleep took over me which wasn't lasted , I headed someone clearing their throat I looked up to realize I had forgotten about him 'What?!' I said looking at him standing at the door 'You forgot me you mewling quim' 'ughhh' I said groaning into my pillow. 'I didn't ask you to disappear when Bruce went Hulk mode' 'I don't care cook me something' 'I won't there's a plate I kept for you in the fridge; pop it into the microwave and then eat up' 'I don't know how to use a microwave' 'Ugh alright let's go'. We were heading towards the kitchen when we heard a box being opened in the kitchen we snuck up behind the counter and saw Thor secretly stacking poptarts into his mouth. 'Ahem' Loki cleared his throat. 'Oaf! what is this?!' 'Oh Loki you need anything ?' 'Yes I came here with lady Y/N' 'I don't see her?' 'Hi' I said in a hushed voice 'oh lady Y/N what you doing here' 'well you're brother was hungry and I'm helping him cook, go sleep now or I'll tell everyone about this'. Thor left I heated Loki's food for him washed the dishes and went back to bed and sleep took over me.

____________________________

That's it for today hope you guys enjoy make sure to vote and comment see you soon on the next chapter of 'What In The Nine Realms'