Mr. Sunshine & Mr. Frosty[✓]

Some information:
(f/d) : favourite drink
(l/f/a) : least favourite actor
(m/f/a) : most favourite actor besides marvel actors ofc.

Yeah that's it enjoy the new chapter people
____
Author-chan
______________________________

~~Y/N's POV~~

After we reached the tower I asked Natasha what day it was 'Tuesday why?' ' Wow I was in that cell for 3 days straight
and Maria visited me only once...so unfair' ' We actually just returned from the mission a day ago so don't think we forgot about you Y/n . You're the light source for us ' Tony said 'Uhh...no that title is occupied by Thor' 'Really thankyou Lady Y/n 'Just Y/n is good and you're welcome Mr.Sunshine :) ' I said with a smile .
Soon we all were back in our rooms and I cleaned myself got dressed and went to the living area where I saw the others gathered around someone or something.
'Yo, what's up?' I said 'The clouds' Steve replied 'Correct and incorrect . I was asking what you all were doing' 'Oh Y/n come here this is a rare sight!!Come fast!' said Tony. 'Okay okay calm down' I went near them and saw a sleeping Loki with a book on his face he looked rather cute .
' Cute but I've seen Mr. Frosty like this a couple of times' my imagination and some fanart did help but this is different from it all he's way more prettier. 'When?' Umm remember I'm from another dimension so I do have people in my world who have made drawing and sketches of him sleeping like this.'

'3rd Person POV'

As they all talked about how weird Y/n was for loving a bad guy she defended him and the Loki fanbase or she thought.
'Enough you all or I'll dump you out like trash' Nat said whilst she mixed some ingredients for the batter of what she was making , today it was her time to cook 'Nat can I help you with anything?' Y/n said. 'Sure , here mix this , I'll bring you the marinated chicken so just dip it in this mixture and then give it back to me okay?' 'Okay' 'Hey Y/n look what we did' Apparantly Clint had snuck away and bought back some sharpies to draw on Loki's face. They drew him a white beard and his skin had some blue scribbling with his shut eyes drawn red .
He looked like a Walmart version of his Jotun self. Y/n chuckled and went back to mixing the batter.

/Time skip bought to you by Author-chan scribbling on Loki's face/

~~Y/N's POV~~

After having some nice dinner with a side of (f/d) . We decided to watch a movie this time it was less awkward and fun as we all sat down; me and Nat in Clint's pillow nest , Bruce and Loki sitting besides Thor on the couch , Tony sprawled out on the other side of the 'L' shaped couch with his head on Steve's lap and Steve's left foot dangling off . After a long long marathon of watching and getting the Oldies (Steve,Thor&Loki) to know and catch up on movies , we watched Star Wars and Stark Treck but the actors were different like (l/f/a) instead of Chris Hemsworth and (m/f/a) instead of Sam L. Jackson . Everyone was asleep by the time we finished so I got up and put a blanket over everyone yes everyone. From Clint and Nat snuggled up to Thor squishing the life out of Bruce and Loki and Tony with half his body resting on Steve. I covered everyone and told Jarvis to turn off the large screen and went to sleep besides Nat. The next morning was unexpected and possibly very dangerous when I was woken up by Tony for............

________________________________

Hahahahaha............. Cliff hanger 😏😏😏.
I know it has been taking me time to upload because I'm very busy with school and stuff. Hope you understand .

That was it for today's chapter people hope you enjoyed and make sure to vote, comment and share.

See you lovely People in the next chapter of 'What In The Nine Realms' Byeeeeee