HOW MANY!?! [✓]

“Since we know you are telling the truth, what’s your name? I can search all the government databases to see if you really are froma  parallel universe.”
“Y/N, Y/N L/N.”
___________________

      / Author's POV/

"Okay but can you get up though?" asked Tony . " I'll try " " you better cause I ain't gonna let Cap  carry  you around all day". " Okay Captain America's fanboy" you said rather sarcastically. "What ?!" Steve and Bruce said in unison . "Nothing" Tony said which caused you to start giggling "Get up "" oh yeah I forgot sorry " You tried to get up but failed; Steve caught you before you'd hit the ground. You looked down to see that left leg was badly injured " Thanks " " Your welcome ma'am" " Cap no need for formalities okay ?" " Okay Y/N " .

       /Third person POV/

You were able to walk but stumbled alot so Steve was supporting you with his hand on your waist which caused you to blush and look away at the window ; That's when you noticed that a Plane with the infamous HYDRA logo was coming close to the Tower with HYDRA agents all armed and ready to fight. " Guys There's a HYDRA plane coming our way " " Go to lift now " Steve said . " J.A.R.V.I.S secure the Tower ; AVENGERS ASSEMBLE "  with that Tony's suit attached itself to him and you ran to the elevator with Bruce behind you trying to stay calm . " Hey it's okay, it's okay calm down " you said rubbing circles on his back  " Thanks but I think they need me , stay here please " Bruce said  concern lacing his tone rather  than anger seeing that his eyes were now green " I'll try GO! " you said and Bruce ran out the door transforming into the Hulk and yeeting the plane to a nearby building .

     /  Y/N's POV/

"I'll try GO!" I think I said that out very loud because some of the Agents were coming to the lift but before they could hit me Thor the God of Thunder or IKEA store ran in action being the crap out off every agent in sight . A few moments later Nat and Clint came near the elevator and thought that I was an HYDRA agent before I  could say anything Nat judo flipped me to the floor and knocked me out way to hard then she should have the last thing I saw was Nat's confused yet angry  expression and Tony yelling " NAT,SHE'S ON OUR TEAM! "
.
.
.
.

I woke up in a room with grey walls and a plane desk near the window just like how my room was in my universe . Thinking that the field trip and Avengers were a dream I got up only for me to notice that none of my fandom posters were there above on my wall which caused me to panic and I opened the door as quick as possible only to be met with a long hallway with a elevator at the end of it .

___________________________________________
That's it for today hope you guys enjoy find out what happens next in What In The Nine Realms?!