Field Mission[✓]

~~~ Previously on 'What In The Nine Realms!?!' ~~~
"Oh well whatever, you two lads are weird"
"I take it from you" Tony said smirking as Meg sticked her tounge out at her older brother and walked away. Tony also returned back to his work and the rest of the day was spent quiet nicely as they watched Shrek after dinner and slept in the theatre room.

~~|THIRD PERSON POV|~~

Today Y/N woke up a bit late than usual. Sleeping in the theatre room can cause not so painful back aches I mean it's the Avengers Tower come on they got soft pillows and blankets. After making her way to the living room Y/N realised that she hadn't seen anyone else in the tower. Putting the thought aside she took a quick shower and made her way down to the kitchen. She was met with a lean figure trying to grab something from the upper shelf (which are very high , even Thor and Steve struggle to reach the contents in the back of them). She slowly crept closer to the person and realised it was Loki or should I say 'Lowkey' he was dressed normally for once and he looked good. Y/N was awe struck for a moment.
It took her awhile to realise and remember that staring at people is wrong but she didn't seem to care because him just casually leaned against the counter top on his tippy toes trying to reach what seemed like a box of Lucky Charms was too surreal to her.

"Who do you think you're staring, you peasant?" He said as he took the box of Lucky charms from the shelf and poured it into his bowl still keeping his eyes on Y/N "Oh my Lord! I am soo hecking sorry I-i didn't mean to I swear!" Y/N said as she panicked and looked away. "You think I'm a Lord? Why yes, I am... You seem to be the only person to acknowledge it." He said looking at his cereal and pouring in some milk "N-no I didn't mean it that way....." [Hawkward silence...get it Hawk-ward... NVM] "Umm...where are the others? I haven't seen anyone else rather than you." "They left awhile ago, they do this almost every week. It's what they call a 'Field mission' I think." He said as he grabbed his bowl and sat down at the breakfast bar.

|Y/N's POV|

"So..... it's just me and you here?" I said a bit timidly. 'No just you I'll be going to the library after I'm done eating' "Ooh I wanna come too!!" Loki looked up from his bowl at me who was squealing with excitement as I made myself a quick breakfast 'You like books?' "Duh, can't you tell just by looking' I said making a *really dude* face to which he replied with ' you don't seem like the type to read... you look more like those maidens on Asgard who would only go to the library to make out with their partners or what I call a boyfriend' " Lol... I've never dated in my whole life and people think I'm weird cause I like to read so much and only talk about fictional characters and you guys." 'Oh really , you're way different than what I imagined you to be' "Everyone I have met till now has said that to me."

•| Author's POV |•

You got up and went to clean the bowls. After you were done you went again to sit and talk with Loki , that's when u noticed the little chip like thing on his neck. "Is that a like *not letting you use magic* chip thingy?" 'Yes it is.... Why do know about it?' "I'm from another universe and alot of people from my universe have imagined this scenario where they keep you locked up inside the tower with a chip or restrictor like thingy that doesn't let you use magic" 'Where did you know that from?' Loki said raising a brow and slightly tilting his head "From Ffs Darling." 'Again, what are these Ffs that you talk so much about?' you were a bit shocked that no one told him what a Ff was "Nothing you need to know about." You got up making your way towards him and noticing that h was wearing a dark blue shirt with some fancy red embroidery on it. "Wow it's so beautiful...it reminds me of your Jout- your eyes" you said remembering that you shouldn't mention his Jotun form since he doesn't like it that much.

'Why thankyou , I guess you do have a good eye for some things.' You suddenly felt confident out of nowhere and approached Loki even more. You placed your hand on the side of his face softly touching his jawline "Oh ofcourse I do Frosty" you said with a smirk and gave him a kiss on his forehead. It was a bit too late till you realised what you had done so you excused yourself. "I'll go change into something more comfortable; you sit right here I mean I still don't know where the library is". With that you walked out of the kitchen leaving a confused and possibly angry Loki behind.

You basically ran down the hall as soon as the lift arrived at your floor and sprinted to your room. "J , could you please show me the video in the kitchen from 5 minutes ago?" ""Here you go miss Y/N"" "Thanks ..." you looked up at the video playing infront of you and were so flustered that you screamed into your pillow so loud that the fabric could be teared " Hey umm Jarvis , can't you delete that footage please?" ""Absolutely not miss. Mr.Stark has informed to not look away from you or Loki for even the slightest second because we still don't trust Loki and maybe you aswell"". With that you got up and changed into a dark blue hoodie similar to the color that Loki was wearing and put on a fluffy dark blue dress to match Loki's outfit with some white socks and tied your hair up so it was out of your face and made your way down to the kitchen.You quickly ran towards Loki and he looked a bit bothered "What's wrong Frosty?" "This, this nickname you have given me *"Frosty"*.....Do you perhaps know about my Jotun Form aswell?" "Actually yes, yes I do" You said ina fond type of way "You know that hideous side of me and still think I'm nice?" He said sounding a little gray. "Hey, you look just as perfect no matter what form you are in okay; you're like the bestest of best when you wear blue. It really suits you." Loki smiled even if it was just a tiny turn of his lips you saw it and were so happy that you got to see him smiling for the first time in forever.

______________________________

That's it for today folks. Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to like and comment if there are any spelling mistakes and don't ghost read.
I'll see you guys in the next chapter of 'What In The Nine Realms!?!!'

Bye-byee