chapter-👑

Purvi's pov

I was exhausted of walking from a long distance,my legs are stumbling so i took a seat on a bench laying on roadside.

I was taking breathes when i saw the road was so empty and silently scary when my eyes caught some drunken men coming to me with scary ecpressions.

I look at them and started walking followed by drunkens ,i speed myself up when someone pull me ,turn me harshly when my eyes saw those men are standing.

"leave me..."i struggle to free myself but they tighten their grip and snatch my bagpack and made me lay on road huskily attacking on me,my body starting burning i struggle to move away from the grip of men who is licking me like a hungry monster and second trying to took my pants off .

*𝔾𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥*

A gunshot heard and all look at the direction of voice when my eyes caught a white skinned man ,almost 6 feet height ,but black suit is looking breathetaking on his white handsome face ,having four men around him ,one of them has shot the bullet.

All men on me stand properly and me too stand up adjusting my clothes and wiping my tears along with blood on my lips .

All men shooted by the men with gun when i just kept hands on my ears ,as my heart travel to my mouth .

I open my eyes after sometime and saw the crowned man standing there looking at me with cold eyes .

He moves to me and give me hand to stand up i hesitantly took his cold hand,a cold shiver ran through my body making me hiss!
I collect my stuff and stand there...

"thankyou sir..."i mumbled to man

"who are you"man ask nodding at my thankyou.

"i m purvi sir...and you?"i ask answering his question.

"kavin "he answered with cold attitude.

"i never see you around, what are doing in such a nasty road"he ask to me ,i look down shyly playing with my fingers.

"actually,i m new in capital city i m from a village and i m here for a job which can give me money!"i answer and look up to catch his expressions

"now where u are going?"he ask

"i don't know"i whisper but loud to enough he can hear.

He nodded and look at me "come with me ,i will surely can give you a job as well a apartment to shade your head!"he says and i nodded.

I really need a help at that time when my brother betrayed me and snatched my all money i have taken from my mum ,and i can't go back without money .kavin is ready to help me and i was little scared but i need a help badly.

I sat in the black lavish car having couches instead of seats ,i look at kavin as my clothes was dirty ,car can be catch durt but i sit on couch getting a smiling nod ,he too sat against me .I silently took a look of him and crown i was little confuse if he belongs to empror's family of England,he not for a sec take the crown off his head.

"have a cup of hot coffee ms.purvi" a black dressed man offer me a cup of coffe before settling himself in normal but expensive car behind our's.

I took the coffee which i seriously needed before taking a sip i look at crowned man who is busy in his cell by now. I take sips of coffee and then leaned to couch and i myseld didn't realise when i close my heavy eyes.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Rays of rising sun irritates my eyelids making them fluttering i open my eyes and found myself in a totally different place its a royal room and i was sleeping on double king sized bed and my clothes was of softy furs making my body soothing and loving i smell so nice and comfyness was all around my body ,i sat on bed and take a look of maids standing near me with clothes and breakfast .

"go and have a warm bath mam!"a maid said bowing i hesitatly took the clothes and move to lavish washroom to have a bath the decoration and royality of washroom was enough to make my mood fresh ,i took bath and dress up in another comfy clothes,i didn't remember when i came here,i was totally sure that last night i had a intrection with king or prince,must be prince as according to his age.

I came out of washroom when a maid pull chair for me "here mam, have breakfast!"i silently sit down.

As i took food in my mouth i melted in taste of its deliciousness ,i just had taken breakfast yesterday as last meal and after hunger if you get such delicious food than its the main cause of your life.

I eaten up food when maids started to go i hastately ask"excuse me....umm...where is kavin"they wide their eyes at me some gasp becoz of shock ,i think.

"you can't take his name,he is our owner"lady warned me.

"i m sorry ...i mean the same "i bowed to them.

"i will inform him that you want to meet,have rest"she says and go away .

I sat their admiring the room..

Some minutes have passed when i hear footsteps and kept the flower pot back to the place from my hand and stand silently ,soon the maid came,i bowed to her.

"overlord said you can see him in assembly "she answer.

"where ?"i ask as don't know the way.

"after me!"the lady said and i follow her.

As i reach to hall of assembly i take a seat in people as i was instructed , sitting around hall,it seems to be a occasion.

I sat quietly when my eyes caught kavin sitting on a royal throne with a lady with crown,so aged and some wrinkled was also visible to her face she is queen for sure and he is king ,are they married ? I questioned myself .

Kavin is sitting on a corner of throne,cuddling making a distance from queen and her royal gown.

Queen look at him and pull him towards her ,he made a angry face and sat there controlling himself cluching his fist.

To be continued♣♣♣♣

Thanks for coming here

♣from♣𝕂