👑PAST👑

"Being trustworthy is my last task"
_____________________________
It was time of mid-night and everyone was sleeping peacefully in their dreamy slumber.

Kavin was in his small room decorated with posters of gun and certificates .He has hugged his pillow as if his life depend on it and was sleeping soundly purring.

And his parents in their room .

House was dead silent untill doorbell didn't interrupt like a cat looking for milk.

His father was the first to open his eyes and his mother following.
His father silently goes downstairs as doorbell was voilently ringing .

He open the door his wife at side and got surprised by finding narcotics team at his door.

"yes ??"he ask lazily.

"acp pradyuman hume aapke ghar ki talashi leni hai"one of the officer stated in black formal shirt.

"humare ghar ki talashi"Nandini ask confused.

Officer nodded and handed search warrent to acp .

"par kyo?"acp ask eyeing the papers.

"wo toh aapko pta chl hi jayega!"officer scoffs entering in the house without permission his team following him .

Acp turn the lights on for them so they can do their work swiftly ,he knows he gonna be found innocent
Becoz he knew himself.

He proudly stand with his wife while officers start their investigation but these were far from the mind and sleep of the young man who has performed hard duty for 3 days-night straight.

It was same peaceful ,rythmic for him untill his door got knock.He frown and knit his eyebrow together and lazily put his mind together before going to open the door.

He open the door and team marched in a sleepy -consfused kavin's room who look at them like a lost puppy .

"what rubbish~"he mumbled in shock at the moment sleep go away and he saw officers putting his room upside down.

"we are from Narcotics  department!"officer says showing his ID.

"so what...its not a time to raid officer"kavin muttered in slight amger as officer pulls down his fav certificate knocking it down in pieces .

"please cooperate kijye"he mumbled back.

"arey-"kavin stop in mid when he felt his father's hand on his arm.
Who assure him with eyes but it was for some moments when one of the officer torn the pillow , sleeping boy was hugging and white powder packed in small packets fall on floor .

All got shock and look at kavin who was numb on ground.

"what the heck"he muttered in shock and nervousness.

"you are the one who gonna tell that"officer spat out in anger cuffing a shocked kavin.

"hey man..tum mujhe arrest nhi kar skte mujhe nhi pta ye sab kya hai?"he spat out in same way

"ye drugs kha se aayi tumhare pass"his father ask shaking him slightly.

"m-mujhe nhi pta dad!aap kuch kriye .....ye....."he answer nervously.

"Acp sir we think you will cooperate with laws"officer says polietly more like asking.

Acp nodded glaring at his son who was so looking shock and confused with sweat beds all over his face.

"le jaiye iss corrupted officer ko!"acp spat out

"dad"kavin mumbled more a teary wishper.

Officer pull his cuffed hand and drag him downstairs to door where he saw his mother waiting on couch who stands up with horror looking at her dragging son.