chapter-👑👑

I was in my room and no meeting happens b/w me and that brat !huh! I don't know why seeing him there making me go annoyed and mad ,i take a look of door and then started wandering aroung i was annoyed ,my body was heating ,i don't know why and i don't wanna know i shrugged .

I stop my railing of thoughts when i heard a knock ,i look at tge direction there was he still crowned i was so annoyed as he made me wait but i gulped my anger down ,take a sigh and keep myself calm i wanna ask him what he was doing with that fucking old annoying brat women!why? I donno i want to!

He was looking at me at this all session of my mental fight with mine waiting for my response,i cleared my thoughts as well throat.

"so...."we started ,words bump

Eyes met.

Akward silence .

Staring away.

Fuck!

"aahhaa..actually i m really very sorry for making you wait so much and didn't talk to you for long !"he said and bowed .

"its ok'' i mumbles

"you was talking about helping me out with this smu-"i stop in words when he with wide eyes look at me.

"pro-problem"i corrected myself faking a nervours laugh.

"yaa! Toh-"i looked up as i hear toh-

"toh??"i asked totally shocked

"toh!"he answer.

"tell me you are freaking Indian"i just take a jump of excitement

"ya,you can say!"he rolled his eyes when a sad sigh escape his pink bruished lips.

"toh kya hum plaese hindi me baat kre ,main pak chuki english bol bol ke"i started

"kya hum please kam ki baat kre"i rolled my eyes mentally.

"apko kya kaam krna aata hai"he ask and i mentally facepalm myself

"aa! Mujhe kya kaam krna hoga!"i ask blankly.

"khana bnaskti ho?"he ask

"aaa...maine kabhi bnaya nhi ,kuch aur nhi hai krne ko?"i ask innocently pouting looking at his exhausted face,he let out another sigh and stand leaning to door pushing his heand in his pockets.

"kha tak padhai ki hai aapne?"yes! Its worthy

"B.com!"i said proudly to myself,smiling widely.

"𝔻𝕒𝕕"a girly voice hear and i look at the person.

"𝔻𝕒𝕕 what are you doing here,when you come back ,why you not come to meet me?"a girl in a black one piece dress came and gave kavin a back hug from side ,he smile at her .

"just last night and aftr that i didn't get time,as you see!"he said smiling and pulling the girl into a hug.
let me tell you girl seems in her 30's and he seems in 20's what the fucking ,sucking hell god!
I look at them with a disgusted expressions and roll my eyes at freking word 'Dad' i stuck my toungue out and look at them they were looking at me already .

Oh god ,clumsy me girl take a look of me and then look at kavin for a answer .

"she is just ..."he left that half and shrug.

"who is she?" i stand straight its time for introduction .

"Jeon,she is Purvi ,a new worker maybe!"she look at me and i faked a smile.

"seriously! I just need a personal helper who can manage my works"she explained and hug me jumping on me ,making me stumble.

"will you please work for me!"she ask and i look at kavin,she too follow my gaze.

''dad please!"she requested

"purvi ,i think its a worthy idea kaam bhi kam aur salary bhi zyada i m sure tum jldi hi India jane k paise collect kr logi !"he explain and i just nodded happily.

"thanks dad ,you worth a lot!"she again hug him and swear to my lord! If gaze can kill ,i surely had made her dead..
Like seriously its totally injustice with little kiddo!

I made a face and ignore the matter who worth i want job i had lets work .

Third person's pov

Purvi is all set for job after so much thoughts as if she is getting everything .

Kavin had moved from there already while Princess jeon stay there for purvi's help .

She orders a coffee as per purvi's suitability and sit on couch to discuss matter with her.

"so ,miss purvi you just have to prepare my things nothing more ,your duty will starts when i wake up and ends when i sleep "purvi nodded at the kind statement of princess.

"and i will love to treat you as a helper and friend as i don't have,will you please accept it!"princess extend her hand while purvi's face agaped and she shakily accept the hand.

"sure!"this was all she could mutter.

"Princess!can i ask you something?"purvi can't control herself from asking that what is matter of kavin and her relation.

"you can!"jeon smiles sweetly at her which make a curve on purvi's lips too.Purvi open her mouth to speak when a shout heard.

"KAVIN !" Queen's voice hear ,she was in anger for sure and jeon and purvi immedeatly put the cup on table.

"jeon ,what happened?"purvi ask to jeon in fear.

"nothing purvi,just stay calm!"jeon said and stand up when Queen came to her room and guards take look of room.

"where is he?"Queen ask angrily

"who?"jeon ask as if she didn't know ,trying to move matter away and don't create a mess.

"KAVIN OR WHO!"she yelled at Jeon rolls her eyes ,completely ignoring her sitting down on couch.

"don't tell me Jeon you are freaking helping him?"another sentence attack.

"i don't know mom! Please just leave me alone with my friend!

Queen take a deep breathe , looking here and there signaling guards to find .

"hireness ! He is nowhere!"a man in white suit ,well dressed came and bow.

Queen angrily stump her foot and throw a vase on floor making it broke.
And run away angrily.

"what the hell!"purvi whisperly ask.

"come !"Jeon held Purvi's hand and walk behind her mother.

They both follow her and reach to a room and got shock.

*Shock*

To be continued.

Sorry for mistakes ,unedited as well.
Love 💓

𝕂