👑chapter-11👑

A beautiful pendent in his hand a wide smile spread on his lips when he descend his steps toward Purvi's room.

It was time of evening and kavin just return from boring shopping but still he manage to have this for purvi.

He again glance at the blue moon colour pendent in his hands with a butterfly curved in ..

He takes a deep breathe and moves his hand to knock the door when he hears voice from her room and earth left gravity under his feets.

"don't worry abhijeet sir."

"nhi kisi ko kuch nhi pta"

"main jaise hi sab under control hota hai ...plan start karungi"

"sir aap England ...."she stop her talks when she turned to face kavin and got shock to see him standing there with same expressions as her.

Mobile very soon fell from her hand on floor and she was just standing her hand in gesture of holding mobile.

Kavin bite his lower lip hashly ,clutching the door of room tightly and look at purvi with raged expressions .

Purvi gulp her saliva and look at him with teary eyes.

"Out"he mumbled in a cold tone tearing her heart apart.

"i can explain"she says in a wishper.

"out"he repeat in more cold voice looking down at floor.

"kavin..main....."she got cutted by kavin who bang his hand on door .

She ran to him in reflex and pull him in room.Tears was out of edge by now.

"kavin...please main sab kuch explain kar skti hu"she says whispering holding him close to her by his shoulder.

"kya explain karogi..ki kaise mujhe bewakoof bnaya...ya ye explain karogi ki meri life ka koi tamasha baki hai  ..ab voh krna hai tumhari team ko"he says in anger shaking her badly.

She shook her head in no ,crying..

"tum galat samajh rhe ho ... "she try to explain but he held her wrist tightly and drag her with him.

He aggressively drag her out of the room to hall and then to main door .

"nikal jao yha se...aur kabhi laut kar mat aana"he said in rage filled voice.

"kavin... Main tumhe yha chodke nhi jaungi..."she spoke up determined.

"main khi nhi ja rha ...ab niklo yha se"he says gesturing her out.

"toh kya sari zindagi aise hi ghut-ghut k jite rahoge?"she yells pushing him lightly in reflex.

"kavin at least think about your family ... Apni puri life unn logo ke liye barbaad mat kro jo tumhare kuch lgte hi nhi...tum chaho toh mere sath aa skte ho..par tum khud yha rehna chahte ho kyo???"she ask yelling ,kavin remain silent and look at her with unbelievable look

"kya ek trained cid officer ke liye ek mansion se bhagna itna mushkil hai??"she ask yelling but he said nothing just clutch his hand in a tight fist.

"ya phir ye khu ki tumhe pasand hai ye life ..ye paisa..ye power aur inn sab ke liye tum itna gir gye ho ki tumhe ye tak dikhayi nhi de rha ki tum apni maa ki umar ki aurat k sath...... ?"her yells got stop as she get a sting slap from kavin .

"jab kuch pta na ho.... Toh bkwaas nhi krni chahiye"he says clutching her hairs in his hand firmly and throwing her out and close the main door by himself.

He turn and notice all the guards ,maids and servants looking at him.But neverthless they understand nothing .

So as always he ignores their stares and moves to his chamber hiding his eyes ..

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

"your majesty ,you was right ..its a poison"the royal treater says showing kavin the leaves he has collected from soup.

Kavin nodded and rub his chin slightly"what you think Dr.Lee?Is really strange behaviour of Queen his cause of this poison??"he ask calmly and treater nod slightly.

"yes ,of course and it mainly work like a drug ..if any dose misses the effect itself disapper"treater answer ..

"hmm..i get it now..thanks for your time Dr.Lee"he says covering his face with a hat again as he moves outside from the house of treater and take his steps in market.

He have to move back to mansion before the breakfast as it was the only way to catch the culprit.

He sat in his black car and moves to mansion.He take his feet in dinning room and saw breakfast was served and ministers was already present ,while Queen just arrived along with jeon.

"Good morning ..my majesty ...i hope you sleep well"Ali says smiling to him and offers a seat by gesture.

He nod and adjust his green sparkling jacket and moves to dinning table and take a seat...

"as i see..morning is quite good "he says chuckling darkly before draging bowl of soup near him from the table cloth of Queen.

"dad...its mom's fav flavour...lemme bring a new one for you"jeon says interrupting.

"Did we ask for new?"he ask pouting at Ali who shake her head slightly confuse.

He nod and eye everyone and took a spoon for digging in soup and moves it too and fro before pulling out the leaves..

"here we go..."he says smirking showing leaves to queen who look at him confused.

"what is this my majesty"she ask taking spoon from him.

"bring the papers"he command and a servant jand him a paper ,kavin give it to Ali.

Ali eyed the paer and got shock to see the paper's article which emwas saying that these leaves are poisoned and she is taking them from years.

Ali stood up from chair aggresively
Before glaring at everyone and at end eyeing at the soup maker ..

To be continued...