chapter -13

Ali in shock look at kavin and than at jeon .
"Jeon...you ??"she utter in shock kavin too look at jeon with a jolt.

"jeon??"he ask mumbling.

"guards"Queen yell and guards came inside and stay still waiting for orders.

"guards ,take Queen away and all minister and bring king with me?"Jeon ordered with smirk crossing her arms.

"what the hell jeon ?"her mother yell "you poisoned me ,why?"she ask yelling in anger .

"and what is this now?"a minister ask as guards hold them ,thin blade of sword on their body.

"its too early mom ,you were not too supposed to know before you die !but no problem ! Guards took the Queen and minister in dengue and king too for now!"he ordered and guards captured all of them.

"jeon what are you doing ,have you lost-"kavin started in anger struggling to move away from guards but got cut by jeon.

"neah i haven't lost but i had lost at the moment i saw you and i come to know this bloody Queen already has married you,i hate her for this becoz you was supposed to be mine .I saw you first ,I treat your injuries first.Then why she have you not me? Why?"jeon yelled on top of her lungs.

"jeon he is your father!"Queen yelled while kavin just look at jeon with a look of disgust.

"mom! Look at his age he is younger then me ,how he supposed to be my father?"she laughs sarcastically.

"took them away!"Jeon ordered and all ministers were pushed in a cage while kavin and ali in another ali's hand cuffed in chain while kavin was free.

"i never has expected that !!"Queen mumbled in anger .

"like i did!"he says chuckling.

"ahh!!!what the hell "she yelled in anger struggling with chains.

"at least shut up for a sec ali ,lemme think something!"kavin mumbled in frustration running his hand through his locks.

👑👑
After some time ,jeon enters in cage and smile at kavin ,she was in a white wedding down along with Queen's crown.

"lets go we are getting married "she says smiling forwarding hand to kavin.

"jeon i dare you-"Queen warn in anger struggling in chains.

"keep daring mom...your time is over now"she says smiling evily.

"whats wrong with everyone here,what do you think i can marry whole palace"kavin yelled pushing guards away from him.

"right ,you can't"jeon smirk and took out some papers from her back.

"here you go mom has sign these divorce papers ,its your turn~"jeon sings smiling.kavin look at Ali who shakes her head in no.

"do you?"he ask ali in a blank expression not understanding its good or bed .

"i think i did under effect of poison..i m sorry"Ali mumbled crying looking down.

Kavin exahale a long sigh before standing up and leaning on the wall.Tears came on edges of his eyes and some fall down his cheeks.

"come~"jeon smile sweetly dragging kavin with her leavin a chained Queen behind.

👑👑

"Do you King Kavin accept princess Jeon as your wedded wife?"priest chant looking at kavin who has a cut on his forehead and a bruished on his cheek while his lips was also bleeding and he was struggling to stand up straight.

He try to eun away and fight with guards but got caught and bitten up untill he didn't agree for marriage and didn't sign the divorce papers.

"NO-"A voice interrupt and everyone look at the source of voice it was purvi with rest of team and local people.
Citizens held all the guards while some held jeon and priest .

"purvi"kavin mumbled trying to clear his vision rubbing his eyes.Purvi ran to him immedeatly along with team holding him and making him lie on ground comfortably.

"where is Queen and ministers "one of local ask gritting his teeths.

"de-dengue !!" kavin mumbled holding his spinning head,acp look at abhidaya who nodded and went to cages .

"princess jeon I one of authorities dissowned you as a princess for having such a disrespectful interaction with king and Queen"A old man announce as crying jeon grounded by locals.

"Oh my majesty~"Queen exclaim running to kavin who was in half senses and was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"mom...i m sorry "Jeon mumbled looking at ground crying.

"i never expected that from you jeon... I will make sure to rotten you till death"she announcestaking her crown from jeon and putting it on her head back.

"this is so greatful to have your help ....king and Queen are greatful"Ali says smiling lightly and bowing to locals.

"long live king and Queen!"locals smile at their Queen and bowing and moving away with guards and jeon.

Kavin already had slipped out of consciousness ..

👑👑

Acp smile as kavin try to open his eyes fluttering them a bit ,he was alone in kavin's chamber while team was with a kind Queen visiting the palace.

kavin open his eyes slightly and gasp looking at his father in front of him .who hugged him immedeatly.

"i m sorry baby...i love you"Acp whisper in hug with a shocked kavin trying to figure out everything.

"jeon?"he ask holding his bandaged head .

"usse pakad liya hai ..don't worry ab sab theek hai!"acp answered pulling away from hug pecking kavin's forehead.

Kavin look here and there in confusion"aap yha??"he ask in a crack tone.

"Purvi ne btaya jo bhi hua yha and usi ne help bhi ki yha tak aane me phir yha k logo ne jaise hi suna unki queen musibat me hai vo madad krne ko tayyar ho gye"acp explain smilling.

"tum theek ho ?"he ask after some silence.

"huh? Haan !vo purvi kha hai ?aur maa! vo kaisi hai?"he ask biting his lower lip with tears in eyes.

"purvi bhar hai sbke sath aur tumhari maa vo kaisi ho skti hai tumhare bina ,she misses you i miss you ,everyone miss you "acp speak smiling.

Kavin look at acp trying to control his tears"i hate you,its all because of you "he mumbled with a sharp tone tears shinning in eyes.

Acp hug him slightly "i know! you do but i will work for it ok?"acp whisper pecking his temple .

"lets' go home now"Acp speak smiling wiping kavin's falling tears.

"home??"he ask excitedly more tears falling on pink cheeks.

Acp nod smiling slightly"divorce ho chuka hai and Queen Ali ne bhi sab janne k baad divorce accept kar liya ,you can move to India with us now"he spoke smiling looking at his son's smiling face.

Kavin nod his head hugging his father once again.

"kavin ~"kavin pull away and found all team along with purvi on door.

Kavin open his arm smiling while purvi literally fall over him while others around in a big hug.

"i m sorry purvi"kavin mumbled kissing purvi cheeks"and i miss you all"he announces loudly.

"we also miss you"all chanted in hug smiling with the warmth of affection,they had for each other.

The End.

Here is end i am bored of it now as well readers so here it ends .
Comment me if you want Epilogue or not?

This the end

Journey was beautiful ,thanks for all support and votes.
Bye-bye
👑❤👑❤👑❤👑❤👑❤👑