👑chapter -7👑

Feelings,the most beautiful emotion define people ,their passion and their love.

Coming for some mission and falling in love was a unexpected thing for her and she was deep downed in her feelings that she forget ,she is here for taking him back to India ,back to team .

NO EMOTION IN MISSION

Purvi was in her room thinking about the senerio she saw some time before ,she can feel the moisture of unknown sorrow ,she wipes her tears and slide inside her blanket to have a sleep,but it was far away.

She thinks about every possible way she can use to stay forever with him.YES with him.He was cold but so sweet at the same moment she want to tell him that he don't need to hide his scars ,they made him more beautiful.

His caring nature towards every person make him more plushy than he is ,she don't like his manners first but now she has started to love his every thing.

He hate queen ,than why today he seriously did dinner with her,Why he made noodles for her.Is it true that he like to hold power? Does he love that crown and power?Does he love old wrinkled queen?

NO....

Its not true ,Dushyant had told her ,kavin is not interested in power,He believes in love and care  .

There is still a way she can be with him ,She will took him back and tell him about her feelings .

-------

Kavin snuggle more in hug as sunrays hit his eyes ,he hide his face in hug and let out a whimper .
After some seconds open his eyes again as he feel someone caressing his hairs away from his forehead .

He blink his eyes adjusting his view and sat on bed with a jerk finding Ali next to him .

Ali just gave him a warm smile and moves away from chamber giving him space.

Kavin scrunch his eyebrows as he saw Queen's different and understanding behaviour .

"Good morning ,your majesty"the butler said coming in his room.

"good morning"kavin greet back rubbing his child totally confuse by Ali's behaviour like a lost puppy .

"Your majesty ,princess jeon is back from her trip she wanna have you all on dinning table for breakfast"butler inform him bowing again.

"i will see you there !"he says moving out of his bed..

"my hireness,Prince Richard also wanna join us on dinner today ,what should we do?"he ask waiting for answer.

Kavin blink his eyes before smiling a little.

"let Ali decided that"kavin says opening his wardrobe.

Butler bowed again before moving out of his chamber.

👑

Kavin came out after showering and dressing up.