👑chapter-9👑

"whats wrong with you again Ali ?"kavin shout pushing her away from himself and buttoning his shirt again.

"you are the one wrong here! I am your wife!"Queen yell going to him.

"But everything was good some days ago,whats wrong now?"he says stepping back hitting a table .

"Why are you behaving like we are doing it first time,its already third ...come here!"ali says spreading her hands welcoming him in hug.

"you can't always cheat me ..stop this at moment!"kavin says clutching the table.

"Don't force me to do that again ! Come here!"ali says going near him.

He pushes her back and moves to door of queen's chamber but it was closed from outside.

"shitt!"he curse as he kick the door.

"someone open the door "kavin yell punching his fist on door .
But no one came to help him.
Tears spilt out of his eyes as his knuckles turn red and purple...

"kavin!"purvi yell and kavin sat on bed catching his breathe.

He look here and there panicking before pulling purvi in a bone crushing hug.

Purvi too gave him a hug rubbing his back too soothe him ,she can feel his sweaty body and fast heartbeat .His head was thumping loudly as he got dizzy again and again.

He seperate from hug and rub his eyes to clear his vision after grabbing glass of water from purvi ,gulping down his throat.

"you ok?"she ask putting glass back on side table .

Kavin nod his head before wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"alone!"he muttered under his breathe.

"what?"purvi ask confusely weather she hear right or not.

"please leave me alone!"he says in a soft but sad voice which was not more than a whisper .

Purvi tap his shoulder a little ,ruffles his hair before planting a kiss on his sweaty forehead and leaves the room.

Kavin already has closed his eyes sitting on bed feeling the affection of kiss wrapping around his mind.The feeling of being safe suddenly endure his mind which was absent from months.

He take a deep breathe and throw himself swiftly on bed glancing at his white beautiful royal shirt's grimbled sleeves which has covered his half hand .

A beautiful smile tickle his lips as he stared on the fabric of white net flowers ,remembering his mother ,he misses her ,he miss everyone ,his team ,his friends but his father.

He didn't want to think about that person ,he was the cause of every droplet of his tear.He softly caress his face trying to take the warmth of his mother's touch if it was there on his skin ...

But...

It was just coldness of his skin which never had experience warmth in days.He close his eyes immersing in sweet care of his mother.

The day was quite light and time was of evening ,when he had jumped down from his car shutting the door behind .

Taking his jacket and taking a look of his bruished cheek in mirror of car window.

He entered inside the house finding his mother ,It was the time when he again become the same 5 year child coming back home from school finding his mother,wanting to be in her hug in replacement of pain ,of tiredness he has experienced today.

"mom...i m home..kha ho? dekho mujhe chot lagi hai"he says entering inside throwing his jacket on sofa and making a pout before entering in kitchen.

His mother immedeatly left her work going to him ,worried like hell.She has weared a pink simple saree with same white net flowers border on kavin's sleeves.

He immedeatly snuggle in hug forgeting that he is a tough cid officer.

"kaise lgi chot?"she ask ruffling his hairs ."kha hai dikha toh!"she says pulling him away and looking at cut on his cheek.

Tears automatically brim in her eyes as she saw his ruin face.Kavin got a little panic.

"mom...its ok ..ab dard nhi ho rha"he says smiling.

"infection ho jayega mitti toh saaf kar le!"she says as she took the fabric of her pallu wiping away the dust ,he hiss as he felt a pinch of pain.

"mom....."he exclaim whinning.

"sorry -sorry bhool gyi thi net ki saree hai "she says panicking and giving sloppy kisses on his cheeks.

"koi baat nhi ...bhook lgi hai khana dedo!"he says extanding his both hands like baby making a pout.

"ban rha hai pan hi rkhdu hath pe"she says chuckling .

"ja fresh hoja aur first aid leke aa!"she says taking his jacket from sofa .

"tumhara kamina baap kab tk aayega?"she ask annoyingly.

"vo toh late aayenge "he says chuckling and running to his room plafully.

"Good morning your majesty"the voice of butler disturb him in his beautiful memories.

He opens his eyes looking at him with some angry eyes.

"Your majesty its time for breakfast and we also have to talk about princess jeon..Queen is reminding you"butler says before moving out of the chamber.

He left a sigh and wipes the corner of his eyes before standing up to do his daily chores.

Getting fitted in his royal outfit and putting the burden on his head he moves out of his chamber for breakfast .

"Good morning my owner"Chef speak earning a death glare from kavin.

Immedeatly bowing and shutting his lips and moving to kitchen .
He sat on the chair beside head chair of Queen and jeon on his other side.

Kavin grabs a glass of wine putting breakfast aside .He glance everywhere and left a sigh on lonliness.

There were only those three people on dinning table's one side and other on second side leaving space between them.

Some royal cousins of jeon ,some relatives of Queen,But kavin never like any of them and Queen was so possesive to even let them lay a finger on kavin .
No weather it was girl or boy ,no handshake happen ,thats why he don't know anyone and don't like them .

He glance at purvi who cross the dinning room with some papers along with the butler and take a sip of his wine.

"Make sure to Have some breakfast ,you can't digest wine in breakfast "Queen says forwarding a fork of food to his mouth.

He just shook his head"i can ,i am not that weak!"he mumbled the last part.

"But i don't want you to vomit blood again because of your stimulate system of having only one renal (kidney)!"she says stuffing fork in his mouth ,he just clenched his teeth and eat the bite of food .

"its enough"he mumbles as Queen took another bite in fork.

"Its not ,wine is !"she says grabbing glass away.

Kavin glare at food stuck in fork and then at her face ,he clutch the dinning table in anger before standing up making all food of Queen fall down .

The bowl of Queen's fav soup break into pieces splitting on floor .All on dinning table stand up straight giving shocking expressions.

To be continued....