👑Epilogue👑

It was two days after kavin was back at his home it was time of afternoon and kavin was eating Breakfast ,its not like someone is complaining about his sleepiness. so it wasn't a problem.

"hello acp sir,hello kavin!"A person enter in house and greet kavin who has stuffed sandwich in his mouth and his mother peppering kisses on his face and his father who was on sofa reading some files.

Kavin got surprise seeing head of Narcotics department in his house after two years.

"ye ab tak zinda hai,mujhe lga maine zitni galiyaan di thi mar gya hoga"kavin mumbled to his mother who chuckle slightly .

"please have a seat-"acp offers a seat to officer who was smiling at kavin unstoppably .

Officer took out some papers and put them on table in front of acp "sir ,inn papers par kavin ke signature chahiye"he states and acp reads the papers and nodded.

Kavin leave his sandwich and moves to his father"Dad! Ye kya ha?"he ask confusely looking at papers which was about giving his job back ,but he didn't want it at all .

"kavin jin logo ne buero me broke down krke tumhe kidnap kiya tha unhi logo ne baad me drugs k liye humare kuch officers ko bhi pakad liya tha and usi k baad hume pta chla ki tumhe frame kiya gya tha ,but don't worry humne unhe bohot phle arrest kar liya tha and unlogo ne hi confess kiya tha ki unhone tumhe england me sell-"officer stop because of kavin's teary eyes.

"mujhe job wapas nhi chahiye ,aap ye papers rakh lo!"kavin speak putting papers back.

"par kavin agar~"officer started but kavin cutted him

"mujhe job wapas leke dobara ye sab nhi krana,aap rakho apni job"kavin said wiping his tears.

"acha par agar tum job nhi loge toh main at least apni beti toh tumhe de skta hu na"officer spoke smiling.

"please ha ,main apni hi beti se shadi krne wala tha mujhe maaf kariye"kavin said joinning his hand dramatically.

Acp couldn't help but laugh"kavin vo purvi ki baat kar rhe hai"kavin with a jolt look at officer who smile nodding.

"phle btana tha na?"he mumbled under his breathe .

"toh kab karni hai shadi ?"his mother ask smiling holding his arm.

"abhi kuch salo tak toh nhi ,baad me dekhunga"kavin chuckle sadly at his words but everyone can feel his pain.

"as you wish"officer says patting his back smiling .

👑👑

"sorry i am late ~"kavin panicked as he jogged to the cafe near purvi .

They planned a lunch today which is having in evening because our kavin forget and purvi kept waiting for hours.

"theek hai ..theeek hai...baitho ab,khate hai"she muttered sternly .

Kavin gave her a sheepish smile"vo main sandwich khake aaya hu!"he said laughing nervously but got silent as he saw purvi's glare.

"toh yha kyo aaye ho ,mera sar khane?"she frown stuffing her mouth with food while kavin hug chair's backrest sitting weirdly.

"main tumhe kuch btane aaya tha"he says smiling .

She ignores him eating her food which even wasn't good at all .

"purvi i m talking to you!!"he whines pouting.

"who i m too you??"she ask narrowing a eyebrow.

He fell silent and look down with red cheeks but didn't answer.

"you love queen ,didn't you??"she ask in anger ,kavin with shock look at her and shook her head with tears in eyes.

"so you are in love with ???"she ask sternly looking at him.

He gulp and look down"you!!"he mumbled under his breathe

"jor se bolo!!"she yell angrily.

"you!!"he yell and everyone look at them weirdly .

Purvi smile before pecking his lips "i love you too"

The end

Enough of this boring story

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫|☑️ 🎉