Chapter 41

HAH

HAH

HAH

The three of us ran as the humans began to keep pace and not die from running.

Then they were brought to a hinge of some sort and each in turn was put in.

They were strapped in and stretched.

Their heads had to touch their knees, legs extended.

The apparatus was filled with water, finally a tub that acted as a counterweight and forced the unfortunate ones to lean their heads against their knees. Some arrived there screaming and for others, it was the tear.

Everywhere, pain, screams.

But during the tearing, Songhi was doing healing spells.

The master demon wanted flexibility for all. Even if it meant breaking the stiff ones and putting the pieces back together.

The laments could be heard from beyond the pagoda and the temple facilities.

Imagawa's spies heard our torments and returned to their daimyō.

After a few hours, the messengers arrived and knelt before their lord.

He listened to the messenger, "We hear the cries and torments as we did for our men in other years."

Imagawa: "The monster must have got the better of them. He smiled and stood up to inspect his troops.

"I am waiting for you, Nobunaga!"

He sat down, drinking his tea and taking up his military advice where he had left off.

Suddenly there was an eruption of screams of pain.

The humans went to the machine to do the splits.

No time to soften. We tear and repair.

The day passed in horror, magical healing and disarticulation.

The evening was like a litany of wounded on a battlefield except that no one died but everyone without exception was in pain and suffering.

I too was disarticulated. I could put my hind legs behind my neck and my head could look at its neck in the back.

We rested in the evening and were served simple meals.

It was gross and probably poisoned.

Ming: "This is a humble meal to detoxify you from sugar and fat"

You don't have time for meditation,

I will force you to open your chakras.

N/A: "The techniques described here are a synthesis to open another world invisible to the layman. Use at your own risk.

We took our bowls with a mixture of herbs and rice and cultivation pills mixed in.

For us wyverns, no distinctions with humans.

We were terrified and my instincts were kicking in. I was just an animal.

But Songui stroked us and massaged us and tried to comfort us. We cried like little puppies.

She took us like cats and rolled our tails like a rope. We had to make a wheel, our necks and head horns had to interlock with the tail crests. and our wings plated, serving with our paws to roll.

Then, without warning, she put us like rubber bands to hold us in a circle, and we looked vaguely like a tire.

Then, she threw us in the place to make us roll.