Caught

After having toasted, we took back our 2 prisoners who could fly or be dragged and they obeyed.

When they arrived in the cave, they were attached to a block of stone.

They cried and groaned.

"So women... we're not so smart now."

Lala, she was crying like a dog.

Recognizing the cries by which they were called, I deduce Lala and Kala.

The rocky canyon was high enough to observe the beach where I was trading.

It bothered me to train wyverns again and make them understand what I wanted.

I needed necklaces and game to pay the blacksmith...

I then ordered the wyrmes to keep Lala and Kala.

I approach the edge, spread my wings and jump towards the beach.

Small stones are dropped on the roof of the forge and the dwarf understood that it was me.

I was waiting for him by the altar. We greeted each other and he brought mead, to seal our friendship.

"Necklaces? For Wyvernes?? chains???? Yes, I have this... But it's the dragon knights who use this... "And it's very expensive... would need gold."

You won't have the meat all of a sudden because it will rot before we sell it. But you'll have to be patient to get gold or you can find it without attacking a village."

I was disappointed but not the dwarf who comforted me with another tour.

The Wyverns would eventually be killed because of their lack of intelligence. The same fate would await my family when I was away. Apart from eggs, and a nest, it's the only way to keep them there.

So few Wyvernes and already too many to manage..... Cohabitation with humans... impossible... or captured and trained as mounts... yes... a solution but I don't want to be captured... or ridden....

I started crying in front of the dwarf. And I explained the situation to him. Pirnouille was kind but grumpy on the front.

And when I came back, there was no one left.

My family had disappeared... No traces.

No blood but footprints, human and magic remains.

She made me numb, but I felt like I wasn't alone.

So I erected my magic barrier and closed my eyes, using my martial arts skills.

I then took my halberd and felt the cave with it and saw the illusion disappear.

A team of magicians, adventurers and priests and a dragon hunter.

I shouted, "Where's MOTHER?????"

The men were distraught and attacked.

The magician cast a sleep spell but his cone was deflected by an invisible shield.

GRRRRRRRRR...................

"Last warning! "Where's Mommy?"

The priest tried to immobilize me in roots but they stopped at my paws.

"He's smart, he's a super monster! We have to run!"

The magician was casting a teleportation spell but I then threw my halberd at the group and the tip ripped off the dress and took it with his grimoire to the other side of the lair as they disappeared into a spray of light and ashen glitter.