Meeting

Finally, the doors remained closed but repaired. I wanted to respect Adam.

"This is a spaceship. I'll fix it, but it's also possibly dangerous. It might have a defense mechanism or a self-destruct system. Who knows? I've learned to be wary."

Adam: "Where do you know all this from?"

"I lived in the old world and it's very complicated.

Adam: "What are we going to do?"

"Well, you come with us! We'll come back here later but you see these people and my daughter... They have a kingdom to take back and I promised to help them. And you see Dirk? He must become a good king and we will have a kingdom of our own to live in peace. "

Adam: "And here is not good?"

The snake listened to my every word, and although I spoke English with Adam, so she wouldn't understand, it was a waste, with her draconic nature, she could understand us too...talk..that was another thing...

Yes, but the longer we wait, the more difficult it will be.

I can also see that my sister has a crush on you but I don't want us to split up, at least not for the moment. I also have to deal with the castaways I've put on an island and also I was a soldier before and I swore loyalty to my nation. Even if I have to raise it from the ashes...

Adam smiled and was happy to see that I was honest with myself and that I had noble convictions and goals.

Adam "Ok.. I will follow you on your. our adventures but I would like a rematch one day!"

Okay, but at first blood... we stop!

But, all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind by the sepent and it rushed into the airlock with me and began to swell so that it was impossible to extract.

"GAH!" I choked and she gave me some breathing room.

Her mouth was against my ear and her tongue wrapped around my cheeks.

"SARGE! You stay with me! I don't want you to go!"

Shit!

"Listen to me! I promised the master I would take care of you! I won't leave you because you're coming with us!"

"NAN! "You stay here. You are mine! You are my cuddly toy!"

"If you keep this up... You'll really lose me...!"

"NAANNN!"

"Songyu! Be reasonable. I have a mom and dad too. We are a family. You're part of it too. I'm not going to abandon you, but we have work to do. I need you too! Besides, you can take back your human appearance and I can't! You're a wonder."

The dragon snake was blushing and she obviously wanted me.

Personally, I liked her too but I had to clean up my mind. I had disillusions of a male dominating a weak dragoness but now I had to consider a dragon snake madly in love with me.

"Songyu. I'm not rejecting you, on the contrary but we've only just met. I also need some time to get to know you a little. Besides, we have infinite time."

Immobilized, I flicked my tongue at the base of her big eyes, wiping away one of her tears.

"You're a giant and if my heart is swaying, my body is frozen with stress. You're also one of my predators and I need to get used to your presence if we're ever going to be closer. And also, you have to think about Blue... he too has the right to start a family."