Vital points

Songyu was still in Titan, her natural form, and slowly she resumed her undulations and dragged herself forward, part of her body on the ground, and her head and long neck raised more than 15 meters from the ground.

Her eyes were red with sadness.

Then, his eyes met those of the Wyvern who was shocked for a brief moment.

He turned around and saw in the middle of the sky, in the clouds encircling the stone circus, a blurred form dressed in a golden kimono, a smiling figure, sitting on the cloud, as if it were a huge platform.

Master Ming was sitting and contemplating the show.

The black dragon's piercing eyes fell on Sarge, then Blue, then Ruby, then the humans.

But his eyes remained on Ruby, who was trembling with fear.

He smiled, keeping his fighting stance.

Then, with a jerk, he jumped, rising into the air.

Sarge: "Now!"

Immediately, the ghost robots moved into the dragon snake's rings, pointing their katanas upward and squaring the surface, leaving no room to fall back without getting cut.

Dirk threw me and Blue in a rapid, synchronized rotation, and Ruby counter-rotated with me and threw magic missiles repeatedly.

Surprised by our geometric coordination, the God of War had to break his face and fall further away.

Miracle, we had made him go back.

Then I fell back in sync on my 4 legs with my brother and sister.

Then I exploded my KI, Dirk did the same. And we could hear a resonating noise, like a conch shell with wind in it and shaking.

As we passed by, the rocks shattered under the pressure and many of them lifted off the ground as if gravity no longer existed.

I had my eyes fixed on my enemy. Well, my opponent, because he hadn't done anything bad to me yet. I took it as a rite of passage, a test, like a teacher over Ming.

But Adamaranthe was also smiling at Ming and he was also showing his pain. They must have known each other but in a different generation than Songyu.

Dirk then proudly showed his vital points drawing the constellation of Wyvern, and, just like me, we shouted a guttural sound, between a dragon roar and human roar.

Then Master Ming spoke to all three of us:

"It seems that my path ends here...

God has finally granted me my dearest wish...The blood of my Virtue Star has never been wrong... I have no more regrets... go.. Sarge, go Adam, go Songyu... Open a new era for me. From here, I will watch over you...Eternally.. Farewell!...

Then, he disappeared for good,.

And, against all odds... Adamaranthe screamed and roared "MIIIIINNNNGGG!" As if he had lost someone precious. A parent... A father...

The clouds turned dark and covered the whole sky.

Adam: "Continue to live in us. Father!.!!!!!"

Songyu did not understand, did not understand anymore...

The sky was tearing apart and began to light up with terrible lightning...

The wind began to blow and the ugly statues that had nothing human but like guards of the underworld. It seemed that their eyes followed the new arrivals. We!