The crystal fortress

Mid-Atlantic, Crystal Fortress

The ice witch drank a cup of fresh wine. Then, like Circe descending the celestial stairs, she headed for the foundations of her immense castle of eternal ice.

A smile up to her ears she finally arrived in her huge library.

And she sat down with a book about the history of dragons and wyverns.

On the book was the story of Marcus, Orichalque, Kraa, Kaarine and Tiamat the White, once the evil and now the repentant.

She looked down at her base at her artifact.

"What an idiot of a son... in fact you were not my child but an adopted one. "

She rubbed her belly lightly. I wish I had your egg, little wyvern...

Suddenly, she got on all fours and her neck lengthened, a tail came out of her dress which was assimilated.

White scales covered her body, her fingers turned into talons, her eyes split and in the huge room, there was only a huge ice dragon. All white. But a draconis, not a wyvern.

Standing up on her ice throne, the dragoness whispered. Sarge...I want to eat you up! Little wyvern...we'll see if I devour you with my eyes or with my teeth.

Then she roared, and terrified servants ran up and dragged a globe along the rails.

"Didn't you think that only you had the technology!!! My poor Sarge... With Skynet... Nice try! But we're 10,000 years ahead of you, unfortunately!"

And with a snap of the claw, the globe lit up, the servants fled

And the ice walls turned into an ultra-modern structure, a city or a huge spaceship. Who could tell. Or a base, only the queen knew.

On a monitor, one could see planets and stars and like gems suspended in the distant space.

Then she pressed a kind of hologram and a ship appeared.

On the side, we could see its name.

The Aegis!

Queen: "Little humans of the 21st century... you don't know what awaits you and how the world has changed!" She curled her lips.

Then she looked at a portrait of a black dragon with a snake body.

"Father!... I will avenge you!... I promise."

Then she shed a tear.

"Marcus!... I promise to make you pay for what you did to me! Even if it takes a thousand years! I will have my rightful place! I will be a Tiamat! And I will devour you all!"

And you, Sarge, better watch out! And choose your side!"

After screaming her fury into her dungeon, the dragoness calmed down and entered a huge room where her "tribe" was deposited.

She devoured goats, sheep and cows in a bloody orgy.

"Ashram! You know I hate it when people watch me eat!

The old man bowed and left the area for the dragoness to indulge in her bloody orgy.

Fortunately, she didn't devour humans...But she was no less cruel, though, she was a true dragoness, a queen who knew how to rule her territory with an iron fist. Humans being "serfs" for the most part and in any case inferior to her greatness. Her heart was not entirely an ice cube in the sense that she had adopted and raised as her son (not a dragonet, which she would have truly cherished) Sauzer.

Despite all her warnings and advice, he never listened to his mother, doing as he pleased and he never knew she was a dragoness, a creature he hated for a reason we will never know. This is also why the queen hardly ever cried for Sauzer.

And she didn't blame Sarge, because she knew that it wasn't him who ordered the massacre.

She also knew that he had "run away" or "deserted" to the other side of the world.

She knew perfectly well that he was in Europe and then headed east.

Queen Xaida, being a subordinate in her empire.

Yet she hated Raoul for the mistreatment of a member of her race reduced to a slave and a blood sucker but she wanted to see her "thing" "grow" and "evolve", to see if he was capable and most of all worthy of her.

But Wendigo knew and feared the "Diamonds" in deep space.

Here she ruled unchallenged and her family members ruled in space in other worlds and she did not want them to come or break through here.

Her father had run away with her as a child from her mother, a monstrosity, a succubus queen. Not wanting her to be "assimilated" to the central thought, to the colony, despite her demonic alignment towards humans, he adored his daughter Wendigo. He always told her: "You will be a goddess one day"!

They settled on the destroyed world, Earth B, where they took over the void left by the former dragons and established their empire. But before leaving, some elders got the better of her and it was only when she was left alone that she could finally rule.

Having recently figured out how to operate the facilities left behind by her father, the great serpent, she was able to get the facilities up and running again with the help of MKIII, her AI slave, Skynet!

Ordos technology was 10,000 years ahead of Skynet's, who could not resist.

The artifact was also a key that started everything up, replenishing the nuclear cores of his ship's facilities, trapped in the eternal ice of Eternia

Everything was self-replenishing, powered by the Ordos artifact.

Then, emerging from her torpor, covered in blood she cried out.

"Sarge, with you, if you are worthy, we will crush ...." She could not finish her sentence... "Shit... he's still a kid..."

Then she went to wash herself in a lake of icy water, to get rid of all that blood.

Ashram had his back pressed against the wall in the library and slowly slid into a sitting position, knees bent toward his chin, holding his century-old cane.

"Phew...at least she has noble ambitions, to protect her kingdom...She spared the humans.."