The song of the forest

The dungeon.... The darkness... the rough stone at the top and at the bottom and these bars...

And in front of me, a bearded man dressed like a Viking...well beaten fifty-something, just like his assistant...a right arm...

Silence...

"So you understand what they say... Dragon?"

"I have a name! Sarge!"

He then took a stool that was lying in the corridor separating the dungeons on either side.

"Are you threatening us with your voice?"

"No, I can't help it... talking is painful... I write with a stick in the dust."

"Okay, we're going to make an effort to understand you...

Baltin told me your story and I didn't believe him but now I believe him....

But what are you doing here, near the cities?"

"Barter... tools... tea, my loincloth, selling skins, services and finding Mom..., knowing history, what happened to me"

"Ohhhh, a whole program..."

I showed my muzzle, which hurt me horribly.

"You want it taken away from you... Give me one good reason..."

"I was born human..."

Silence...

"What does it feel like when you're born human?..."

"No one remembers..."

"You're not lying... I'm going to take it away from you..."

But before he called, I handed him the muzzle, cleverly crocheted. Worse, the gate was open and I put the muzzle at his feet.

"It would be the same for gossipy gossips who are too talkative."

"How? How did you open it?"

"Human, I was an elite soldier... Infiltrate fortresses, ex filter prisoners prisoners high security prisons, destroy military camps. This is a piece of cake... In an hour, boom... No more castle if I wanted..."

Niels realized how dangerous I was. An elite human being in a body of a killing machine. A living nightmare.

"What's this about a dragon chasing dragons... What can you bring us?"

"Oh... A lot... Men's training here... Sorting out the wimps... Travel fast, I smell other dragons.... I put ko any dragon or wyvern or anything... Me good soldier..."

"And what advantage do you get?"

"I'm all alone.. No one to play... barter, win or... Knowing history, finding Mommy the dragon. To have peace and find beautiful female dragons.

Dragon hunters have good information network..."

"Hahahaha." A servant brings strong alcohol. Then Niels says thank you and takes a mug and fills it up.

"Animals hate these drinks that burn the throat. The Wyverns can't stand it, it drives them crazy. Prove to me that you are still human."

I delicately took the vodka alcohol 50° and swallowed it dry ass after hitting his and "Ahhhh. how good it felt".

I hit the glass on the barrel. "Again!"

Niels was all smiles.

"We're going to do business then..."