12

C H A P T E R  T W E L V E :
T  O R  D

,,Alright, Y/N, truth or dare?" Jisung asked the girl sitting next to him. Y/N gulped and let out an unsure ,,truth" making Jisung think. He gasped and then smirked.
,,Do you like someone that is sitting here?" He asked, making Y/N's eyes wider and her cheeks redder. 

Before:

,,I don't want to play truth or dare!" Jeongin whined. Jisung sighed.

,,Alright, who is okay with truth or dare, raises their hand." Chan said. Several hands went in the air. Chan counted 6 hands.

,,Alright, so we're playing truth or dare!" He said, clasping his hands together while Jeongin pouted.

,,So let's play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes first." Hyunjin said.

They quickly played the simple game, and of course, Felix won the game, and asked Bang Chan.
,,Alright, Channie hyung! T or D?" He asked. Chan smirked.
,,Dare," he said, not even thinking about the question. Felix smirked, looking around the garden.
,, I dare you to go get everyone a bag of chips," Felix said.
,,In a minute." He ended his sentence.
,,And your time starts... NOW!"Jisung shouted, making Chan run as fast as he could.
,,Do you think he'll make it?" Seungmin asked, chuckling. Jeongin shook his head.
,,Chan is fast, but not that fast." He said snickering.
Chan didn't return in that minute, he came back two minutes later, running with the chips bags in his arms.
,,I didn't make it, did I?" He asked, wiping off the little sweat beads that formed on his forehead. Jisung shook his head.
,,And as a penalty you have to kiss someone of us," Felix said, smirking. Chan blushed and went to Minho. Minho glared at him.
,, You're kidding, right?" He asked.

Chan shook his head and quickly kissed his cheek. Minho sighed while everyone started screaming and shouting.

After a while it quieted down and they continued. Chan looked at me, and then at Hyunjin.
,,Hyunjin-ah, truth or dare?" He asked. Hyunjin thought about it.
,,Truth, please." He answered the question politely, smiling.
,, Alright, do you like it that Y/N is your sister?" Chan asked. Hyunjin nodded.
,,I do, she's really sweet." He said turning his head to Y/N. He looked into her eyes, and then giggled.
,,She should learn to go sleep when she's told to," Hyunjin said laughing.
,, She's always like: "BuT iM nOt TiReDdDd" in a whiny voice. It's so annoying!" And everyone started laughing.
,, Alright, I choose Jisung!" Hyunjin said after a while. Jisung smirked.
,,Dare!" He said bravely. Hyunjin smirked and looked at Felix.
,,Kiss your brother." He dared Jisung. Jisungs eyes widened and he swallowed his saliva. He then walked to Felix and mumbled a quiet ,,sorry" and kissed him on his cheek. Felix started screaming as a small kid, making everyone laugh. Jisung then stopped kissing him and fell dramatically on the grass and laid there for a quick minute. He then walked to his place and sat down. He took a breath and then looked at Y/N.

,,Alright, Y/N, truth or dare?" Jisung asked the girl sitting next to him.
Y/N gulped and let out an unsure ,,truth" making Jisung think.

He gasped and then smirked.
,,Do you like someone that is sitting here?" He asked, making Y/N's eyes wider and her cheeks redder. 

,,I-I don't want to answer that..." She said, looking down at her hands to hide the fact that she's blushing. Jisung raised an eyebrow.
,,Okay, do you want a other question?" He asked. Y/N nodded and smiled.
He then gasped again.
,,Do you like us?" He asked smiling.
,,Of course I do! Even though we aren't so close yet, it feels like I've known you guys forever!" She said smiling.

,,I love it how goofy and sweet you guys are, you're great friends." She continued.

,, DINNER'S READY~" one of the maids screamed at them, making them run to the house.
,,FINALLYYYYY I'M SO HUNGRYYYY!" Changbin screamed.
,,Of course you are, you pig." Jisung shouted after him.
,,YAH! I'M NOT A PIG, I'M A DWAEKKI (pig+rabbit)!" Changbin shouted back.
,,Aish, and there's a bickering fight coming up, again." Seungmin sighed making Jeongin and Y/N chuckle.