4: Changes

C H A P T E R  4 : C U R I O U S

Family Hwang walked outside, and walked towards an expensive car. When Y/N saw it, her mouth fell open.

,,Oh my goodness. This is so cool!" She shouted in a high voice, full of excitement. Ms. Hwang chuckled.

,,Get used to it. We're one of the richest families in Korea." She explained smiling. Y/N's eyes widened.
,,For real? Waah, cool!" She said as she ran towards to car.
Mr. Hwang chuckled while unlocking the car and Y/N got in. Hyunjin sat next to her and closed the door. Mr. And Ms. Hwang also got into the car and then drove to their house.

~

When they arrived, they got out of the car. Y/N looked around with an opened mouth. This house was one of the biggest and most beautiful houses she had ever seen. The house was white and it had so many windows.

Y/N wondered how much work it would've taken to earn enough money to buy this house.

Probably a lot, this is huge and so beautiful... she thought.

In front of the house were parked 3 cars.

Can they all drive?
Y/N asked to herself.

They walked in the house, Y/N was shook.

,,Woah

,,Woah..." Escaped from her mouth. Family Hwang smiled at her reaction.

,,Welcome home, Y/N! I hope you like it." Ms. Hwang giggled. Y/N nodded.

,,I love it. Thank you for adopting me, if you didn't I would have never seen such a big house." She whispered loudly. Mr. Hwang chuckled and shrugged.

,,We worked very hard, that's how life works. If you work hard for your future, all your dreams come true. Once this was your mother's and my dream..." He explained, holding Ms. Hwang hand. She nodded.
,,Yes, it was. But hey, we're acting like old people now, aren't we?" She assumed chuckling. Hyunjin nodded sighing, catching Y/N's attention.