2: Back Story

C H A P T E R  2 : B A C K  S T O R Y

Y/N AND FELIX

Y/N and Felix are siblings. They have a very tragic back story. It all started when their mother died because of cancer. Y/N and Felix always lived with her in Australia since she was divorced from their father. But because she died, Felix and Y/N needed to move to him in Korea. Their father used alcohol and drugs, so the two suffered because he abused them. Once they got so roughly abused that Y/N got knocked with her head onto the floor. She blacked out for 3 days and lost most of her memories. Luckily while their father was abusing Y/N, Felix called the police and their father got arrested and Felix and Y/N got put into a foster home. Y/N now gets memories by sleeping, which makes her scared of sleeping.

Bang Chan

Bang Chan lived with his parents in Australia for a long time, but then they moved to Korea because they missed their family there. They lived there for a while and Chan was a very happy, excited, bright and cheerful child. At one night his parents went on a night out, and Chan was home alone. He was whole the night alone, wondering when his parents would come home.
The next morning he woke up from a knock on the door. He opened up and saw a cop. Chan got informed his parents had passed away in a car accident. So of course they searched for family where he could stay at. Nobody wanted him. So he got also put into a foster home.