17

C H A P T E R  S E V E N T E E N :
B I R T H D A Y  P A R T Y

So they acted like they weren't together anymore. They didn't even look at each other anymore. They greeted each other, but that wasn't like they did before.

Months had passed, and Y/N was very depressed at that point. She couldn't love him. He was the only one she wanted. The boys at school did not interest her.

But the good thing was that her 18th birthday was coming up. Only a week had to go by, and she could finally move to an apartment and Hyunjin and her would be able to live happily together.

She was walking to school, alone as always ever since Hyunjin and she 'broke up'. She was quite excited to see Felix. It has been a long time, because he was ill for a very long time.

,,Lix!" She shouted to him, seeing him stand with Hyunjin and Jisung. She ran to them and hugged Felix and Jisung.
Hyunjin looked at her with a hopeful look, but Y/N just looked at him for a brief moment, still, he saw the pain that was shining in her eyes. He sighed.

,,Y/N, can I talk to you quickly?" Hyunjin whispered into her ear. Y/N looked at him and nodded.

,,Listen, Y/N, I can't stand it that we  don't talk. I want to still talk to you, it feels like we haven't talked for ages! I miss you..." He said, tears forming in his eyes, staring into hers. Y/N swallowed, tearing up.
,,Hyunjin I miss you more than anything, but we have to wait. Just a week, okay? Next week I turn 18, we'll finally be able to be together. I already have an apartment, mother gave me enough money to buy it. We can live there together. But... just wait. Please."
Y/N explained, letting a tear roll down her cheek. Hyunjin smiled.
,, I'll wait. I already have a present for you. I'll talk to you then, okay?" He said, grabbing her hands. Y/N smiled, blushing.
,,Okay. Bye, Hyunjin." She softly spoke, pecking his left cheek. His eyes widened but then smiled and blushed.
,, Bye, Y/N!" He said happily, and ran towards Jeongin, who was waiting for him. Y/N smiled lovingly.

God, I love him so damn much...

She ran to Felix, walking together with him to class.

~A week later~

Y/N woke up to her mother calling her. Y/N rubbed her eyes and opened them.

It's my 18th birthday!

She got out of her bed, and greeted her mother.
,,Good morning!" She excitedly spoke. Ms. Hwang chuckled.
,,Good morning, love. It's your big day! Let's get you dressed up." She said. Y/N picked out her favorite dress she recently bought.

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror. Ms. Hwang sniffed. Y/N looked at her, seeing her wiped tear away.

,,Eomma, are you okay?" Y/N asked smiling. Ms. Hwang nodded.
,,You look beautiful, honey." She said.
,,Anyways, let's go downstairs, everyone is waiting for you." She continued. Y/N raised an eyebrow.
,,Everyone?" She asked, but didn't get an answer. Instead she got pulled downstairs.

,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" Everyone shouted when she got downstairs. Y/N looked around the room, and saw her friends and brother standing around a big table filled with presents. Y/N gasped.

,,Oh my gosh, guys, it wasn't necessary to come!" She exclaimed. Chan shook his head.
,,Yes it was, your 18th birthday is very important. We wanted to spent this day with you, so here we are!" He said, as the others nodded.

,,Let's go eat, after that we can open presents." Mr. Hwang announced. They all went to the kitchen to go eat breakfast. The table was filled with delicious food and there was so much to choose out of. They settled down and enjoyed the food.
,,Did you all have a good meal?" Ms. Hwang asked sweetly. Everyone nodded, so they stood up and went back to the living room. The presents were still waiting there for Y/N. She stood in front of the table and sighed. 

,,Those are a lot of presents." She mumbled, making everyone giggle. She smiled and opened them one by one. Her heart filled with joy thanks to all the presents.
,,I just want to say that I'm really thankful to those gifts, there wonderful." She announced, smiling thankfully. She then noticed a small box, a red box and some golden ribbon wrapped around it. She took it and opened it. She gasped. It was a promise ring. She looked at Hyunjin, knowing it's his present for her.
,,Thank you Hyunjin! It's beautiful..." she said staring at the beautiful (your birthstone) shining in the golden metal ring. She put it on her finger and went to hug him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, so he wrapped his around her neck. They then pulled back. Hyunjin looked at Ms. Hwang, who sighed.
Mr. Hwang cleared his throat.
,,I hope you like your presents, honey." He said smiling to Y/N. She nodded.
,,I love them, thank you so much!"
She exclaimed excitedly.
,,Now, who wants to come and help me with moving to my apartment?" Y/N asked smiling. 

,,ME!"
,,ME!"
,,ME!"