16

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N : D R A M A

Multiple months past, without the news of Hyunjin and Y/N dating spreading, which was a good thing. Y/N and Hyunjin were really happy together, and loved each other dearly.

But Hyunjin was sad that they couldn't tell anyone the news.

,,Y/N, baby, can't we just tell someone about us? I don't like keeping secrets, you know that..." He asked quietly. Y/N looked at him and stared into his beautiful eyes.

,,Hyunjin, it's better if we keep it a secret until I turn 18. Then we can reveal the news, since we both will be grown up. Just wait a few months okay?" She explained, smiling sweetly. Hyunjin sighed.

,,Alright," he mumbled, and kissed his lover on her cheek. She giggled.

,,I love you, baby."

,,I love you more, you know that." He said, scoffing. Y/N pouted.

,,Ani-aah~(No~), I love you the most." She said cutely, making Hyunjin chuckle, he pulled her closer and kissed her irresistible lips.

Suddenly the door opened. Hyunjin pulled back, shocked.

,,What are you two doing?! I knew something was going on between the two of you!" Ms. Hwang shouted. Y/N flinched, scared of the shouts. Hyunjin saw it and intertwined their hands. Hyunjin swallowed.

,,Okay, yes, we are dating." Hyunjin announced. Ms. Hwang sighed, shaking her head.

,,What was the rule we gave you when Y/N first got here?" She asked.
,,Eomma, let us be. Why can't we be together?!" Hyunjin started shouting, still holding Y/N's hand.

,,Don't talk with that tone, young man! We're your parents! We want the best for you two!" Ms. Hwang fired back.
,,We're happy together! Can't you see? Y/N is my happiness. I love her with all my heart, I'll never stop loving her." Hyunjin stood up.

,,Same goes for me, Eomma." Y/N stood up next to Hyunjin. Ms. Hwang sighed.

,,Get out of my house, both of you. Right. Now." Ms. Hwang said, upset. Hyunjin opened his mouth, but Ms. Hwang stopped him.

,,That'll teach you two a lesson. Don't come back until you two changed your minds." She said.

,,I give you 10 minutes to pack clothes. Go." She said, walking downstairs. Y/N teared up. She took her phone, the one she got some time ago and texted Felix.

AUSSI BRO

Lix, can I and 🦙 come over?

Sure, can I ask what happened?

I'll tell u when we're there.
Seen 20:06

Hyunjin grabbed his backpack tightly, waiting for Y/N. Y/N wiped the tears at the corners of her eyes, and closed the door behind her.

,,Are you okay, bub?" Hyunjin asked softly, worried that their mother hurt his love. Y/N nodded.

,,C-can we talk about this later? I'm really not ready to talk about this yet..." Y/N asked, looking into his eyes. Hyunjin smiled.

,,Of course, princess." He said and grabbed her hand.

,,So, whose we staying at?" He asked.

,,Felix said we could come over, so let's go there." Y/N said. Hyunjin nodded, and they started walking to Felix's and Jisungs's house.

Hyunjin rang the bell, and soon Ms. Han opened the door. She smiled at the two.

,,Felix mentioned you two were coming over. Come in!" She said brightly. Y/N smiled thankful and they both walked inside.

Jisung and Felix were both sitting next to each other, playing videogames together.

,,HOW DO YOU WIN EVERY TIME?!" Jisung screamed. Felix laughed and shrugged.

,,I'm just better than you, I guess." He said and then saw Y/N and Hyunjin walking inside. He stood up and ran to them. He hugged his little sister.

,,Are you okay? You seemed panicked." He looked worried into her eyes and then looked at Hyunjin.

,,Wait, wait, wait. YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" Jisung screamed again. He then looked at Felix.

,,I'm disappointed you didn't tell me, bro. Wait, no, you're not my bro anymore..." He said pouting.

,

,Jisung, don't be so dramatic, you're not Hyunjin," Felix said smirking. Jisung opened his mouth to continue bickering but got interrupted.

,,Are you guys sleeping here too? Shall I make food for you two? I don't mind!" Ms. Han asked. Hyunjin smiled.

,,Yes, we're sleeping here, and I'm not hungry at the moment." He then looked at Y/N, who was fiddling with her fingers.

,,Baby?" Hyunjin called for her, worried.

,,O-oh, ehm, I'm not hungry either." She answered softly, smiling weakly. Tears filled her eyes, remembering what had happened before.

Is it my fault?

Y/N shook her head, quickly wiped away the tears and looked at Hyunjin.
He was staring at her, with concerned eyes.

,,Baby, listen, if you think this is your fault, it's not, okay? We'll get through this." He said, laying his soft hands on your cheeks. Y/N then let the tears roll down her cheeks.

,,Hyunjin, it is my fault. If I just never catched feelings for you, everything would have been okay. Your mom wouldn't hate me like she does now." She said, crying rivers.
Hyunjins heart dropped. He couldn't see her cry, it made him sad and upset.

,,Baby, she doesn't hate you. You're the daughter she had always wanted," Hyunjin said smiling.
,,But if we want to live in our house again, we'll have to stop dating." He said. Y/N shook her head.
,,No, Hyunjin, no, I-I..." she mumbled, not wanting this to be true.

,,You know we can't be together..." he whispered, tears hopelessly filling his chocolate brown eyes. He laid his hand on her left cheek, letting the tears roll down his cheeks. Y/N sighed and nodded as she laid her head on his shoulder. Tears left traces over her soft cheeks, knowing she won't ever be able to be together with the man she loved, the man she adored, Hwang Hyunjin.