13

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N :
G A M I N G N I G H T

They sat at the gigantic table, eating the food the maids had cooked for everyone

They sat at the gigantic table, eating the food the maids had cooked for everyone. Everywhere there were conversations, laughter and some whispers. Y/N was having a conversation with Felix about what they would do in Australia.
,,So, what if we go to mothers grave tomorrow and walk around the city, and Monday we go to the beach?" Felix said.
,,that's a good idea," Y/N said. Felix nodded.
,,And Jisung really wanted to go for a walk at the beach, maybe we can do that after we visited mom?" Felix asked. Y/N's eyes lit up and nodded. Felix smiled and then looked at Ms. Hwang.
,,Ms. Hwang, can we go to our mothers grave tomorrow and after that go to the beach?" Felix sweetly asked. Ms. Hwang looked at her husband and he smiled nodding. Ms. Hwang also smiled and then turned to the others. They nodded in agreement, making Ms. Hwang turn to Felix.
,,Of course! That's a great idea," she said with a approving smile.

After dinner they went upstairs to get ready for the evening. Y/N went to her room, took out her pj's and then walked to the bathroom and went into the shower. She quickly washed herself and jumped into her pyjama. She then went downstairs and went to the smaller living room where Hyunjin, Jeongin and Felix were already chilling. Y/N smiled at them, they were talking about something. She looked at Hyunjin, staring at his side profile.

He's so handsome...

She shook her head and sat next to Felix.
,,What are you guys talking about?" She asked, looking at her brother.
,,About games that they have here, we were planning to play one," Felix explained.
,,Wanna join?" Jeongin asked. Y/N nodded smiling.
,,I'd love to!" She excitedly exclaimed. The boys smiled, and they then picked out a game.
,,Let's play this." Hyunjin said, showing the game he was holding in his hands.
Everyone nodded and they started playing.
Y/N was having fun, a lot of fun. They were having fun.
For some reason, Y/N kept thinking about Hyunjin and she would stare at him frequently.

Felix catched her staring multiple times and questioned himself if he was seeing it right.

Was she staring at Hyunjin?

After playing some games Y/N yawned as her eyes were slowly closing. She laid her head on someone's shoulder, not knowing whose it was. She then fell asleep.

Felix laughed seeing Jeongin lose the game. He then briefly looked at Hyunjin, seeing him looking in awe at Y/N.
She had fallen asleep on his shoulder.
Felix smiled, knowing Y/N was in good hands.

They would look cute together.

Felix looked at Hyunjin.

,,do I need to bring her to her room?" He asked. Hyunjin nodded.
,,Maybe you should, she looks comfortable but I think her neck will hurt if she'll only lay on my shoulder."
Hyunjin replied chuckling. Felix and Jeongin laughed, Felix picked Y/N carefully up and brought her to her room. He laid her on the bed, put a blanket over her and kissed her cheek.
,,Sweet dreams, Y/N-ie." Felix whispered.
He then left the room and closed your door softly.

The next morning Y/N woke up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, and then looked around, confused. She shrugged and got out of her bed. She quickly showered and got dressed.
Today was supposed to be a hot day, so she decided to wear a dress. It was a puffy, long, light sky blue dress with short sleeves, Y/N adored it in every way.
She put on a white kneaded sleeveless sweater over it, then added some shoes and went downstairs. She walked into the kitchen seeing Jeongin and Hyunjin have a conversation. They both looked at Y/N and their mouths fell open.
,,Morning guys! Did you sleep well? I did! What's for breakfast? It'll definitely be delicious!" Y/N said brightly. Hyunjin was staring at Y/N's beauty. Jeongin was smiling and nodded.
,,I slept well, but I don't know what's for breakfast." He said. Both Jeongin and Y/N looked at Hyunjin, who was still staring at Y/N. He then shook his head and scratched his neck.
,,I-I slept great! Ehm, I don't know either, maybe we should go and see?" He mentioned, making Y/N nod and they walked together to the kitchen.
Y/N's eyes widened, seeing the breakfast that was placed on the long table. She sat down on a chair, staring down at all the delicious food. Chan sat next to her, took some bread and with that, breakfast started.