7: They Meet Pt. 2

C H A P T E R  7 : T H E Y  M E E T        P T

C H A P T E R  7 : T H E Y  M E E T        P T . 2

,,Felix, Chris?!" Y/N shouted, seeing her brother and best friend. The boy with freckles looked at the girl and his eyes widened.

,,Y/N?" He whispered, stood up and ran into her arms. So did Chris and they all hugged each other tight, leaving the others confused.

,,You know each other?" Hyunjin asked. Y/N looked at him and nodded.
,, You've seen Chan already, but you didn't see Felix, right?" Y/N said, making Hyunjin frown.
,,Uhm I don't remember him though." He mumbled. Y/N rolled her eyes, and turned to Felix.

,,So how has your day been so far?"she asked smiling. Felix shrugged.
,,It was okay, but so new though," he said. Y/N chuckled and nodded.
,,Yeah, that's true. But we'll both be fine, right?" She stated in English, a thick layer of Australian accent covering it.
,,Of course." He answered, and laughed afterwards. Y/N giggled and looked at the boys that were staring at her.
,,Uhm, hello, I'm Lee Y/N, Lix's sister. And Hyunjin's, of course," she said chuckling. They all smiled. One of them stood up and walked up to her.
,,Hi, I'm Lee Minho, I'm now Chan's brother. Nice to finally meet you, Chan has been talking about you a lot." He greeted, grinning while staring into Y/N's eyes. He then sat back down and another one stood up.
,,Hello there, I'm Seo Changbin. Nice to meet you." He said smiling, making Y/N nod and smile afterwards.
,,Hi, I'm Han Jisung, the most handsome one here. Nice to meet you, cutie." The next one said winking. Y/N giggled, and nodded.
,,Hello, I'm Kim Seungmin, the most normal guy of our group. You'll see that when you'll start hanging out with us." He said smiling. I chuckled and nodded again.
,,And you know me already," Jeongin giggled softly. I nodded and giggled along with him.

,,It's nice to meet all of you, we'll be great friends." Y/N said smiling, making the 8 boys smile.

,,Now let's go to class, we don't want to be late." Chan said, and we all went our ways to class.

~ after class ~

- Hyunjins pov -

,,Alright, Jisung. I'm going to make this clear. Don't ever flirt with Y/N when I'm close." I said, glaring at him. Jisung raised an eyebrow and smirked.
,,Jealous?" He asked. I shrugged.
,,I... I don't know, sorry. I didn't want to look overprotective about her. It's just... Something about her is just special..." I told him, and he nodded.
,,But you won't stop me from flirting with such a cutie," Jisung smirked and walked away. I sighed and waited for Y/N. She walked out and smiled when she saw me.
,,Let's go home, shall we?"
,,Yeah, I'm tired."

We walked to my car and drove home.

- no one's pov -

,, How was your first day of school, Y/N-ssi?" Mother asked. Y/N looked at her.
,,It was nice, but so tiring. I'm happy I'm home again," She answered honestly.
,,Sadly, I still have some homework that has to be finished. So I'm going to my room, if you don't mind." Y/N smiled and walked to her room. The woman sighed.
,,What a nice sweet little girl. Isn't she, Hyunjin?"
,,Yeah," he whispered under his breath. He looked down at the floor. Then he looked at his mother and smiled.
,,I'm gonna do my homework." He said. His mother nodded and smiled.
,,Go, sweetheart. I'll call both of you when dinner's ready." She said and walked to the kitchen. Hyunjin sighed and walked upstairs.

When he finished his homework, he plopped on his bed and sighed.

Why do I keep thinking about Y/N?

He sighed once again and walked downstairs. He say on the couch and played some videogames.

Y/N smiled relieved as she finally finished her work. She stood up and walked downstairs. She saw Hyunjin playing some games.

,,Uhm, Hyunjin?" She quietly called. He looked at her and smiled.
,,C-could I play along with you? I'm kinda bored..." She asked. Hyunjin chuckled and nodded. He patted the seat next to him. Y/N sat down and took a controller. Hyunjin explained her how to play the game, and then they started playing.

,,Aww, man. I lost again!" Y/N whined, making Hyunjin giggle. He then shrugged.
,,Practice makes perfect, Y/N," he said and patted on her back.
,, I've been playing for a while now and in the beginning I wasn't very good either. Just play more, you can play on it whenever you want to, okay?" He said and smiled sweetly.

,,Really?" Y/N asked.
,,Thank you, oppa." She thanked him smiling.

,,Dinner's ready!" Their mother called making them stand up and run to the kitchen.

A/N:
Hi, everyone. I know it's been a while since I last uploaded a chapter, and I'm sorry about that.
Here where I live (Czech Republic) it's been quite hard to do anything else than school work. I've been really trying to finish this chapter but that didn't work out very well. But now I have holidays so I can upload a bit more. I hope you like the story so far :))