1: A Big Surprise

C H A P T E R  1: A  B I G  S U R P R I S E

,, Father, no! Leave her alone! Don't hurt her!" A little boy shouted, blood streaming out of his wide wound on his knee.
A man was holding a girl by her hair, grinning at how she was sobbing.
,,Father, please, let her go..." The boy shouted again.
,,shut up, Felix! She needs to learn her lesson, just like you need to, too!" The man shouted back. He pulled at the girl's hair, making her scream in pain.
She fell on the cold floor, sobbing and shaking in fear.
,,Now, good night, Y/N..."  He whispered, pulled your head up and slammed it against the floor, as Felix screamed in fear and Y/N did as well.

Y/N jumped up in fear, sweat dripping off of her forehead. Tears dropped down her cheeks as she started sobbing. A young man walked in while drying his hair, dropped his towel when he saw Y/N crying, ran towards her and cupped her face.
,,Hey, hey, hey, calm down, Y/N. Felix is here, no need to worry. You're safe now..." He said, softly wiping away the tears that were streaming down Y/N's face.
,,I-I saw him, Felix. H-he hurt us. I-I was so scared." She explained, letting out a loud sob.
,,He's gone now, okay? He can't hurt us anymore." Felix reassured her as he pulled her into a tight hug.
,,Now, go get ready, I heard breakfast is ready to be served. You don't wanna miss brekky, right?" He explained when Y/N had calmed down. She nodded, got out of her bed and got ready. She took a hot shower, got dressed and then she and Felix walked while talking to the cafeteria.
,,Good morning, you two!" They heard behind them. They turned around, seeing a young man walking towards them.
,,Chan!" Y/N greeted him with a hug. Chris smiled, and hugged her back.
,,Hi, Y/N. Slept well?" He asked. Y/N nodded smiling. Felix catched up and hugged Chris.
,,G'day mate!" Felix greeted him in his Australian accent. Chris lived in Australia for a long time so he has the accent too. That's why they speak like that towards each other.
,,Good morning! How did you sleep?"
Chris asked. Felix shrugged.
,,I slept well, I guess. I don't know why, but I'm still tired." He said, laughing it off.
,,that's good. Now let's go get our brekky, I'm hungry." Chris said smiling sheepishly. Y/N laughed and they walked to the cafeteria.

After they had breakfast, they all went to their room and they did their chores. When Y/N was finished she started drawing.
Then suddenly a knock was heard on the door.

,,Good morning, loves! How was breakfast?" A woman walked in smiling.
,,Ms. Kim! Hi! Breakfast was good, as always. How are you today?" Y/N asked as she bowed down and greeted the woman.
,,Ah, you know it, Y/N. I'm very busy- oh, where is Felix?" She asked.
,,He left because Chan needed help with his chores," Y/N explained.
,,Why are you asking?"
,,Because I wanted to tell you both something, but he isn't here so I'll tell you later, okay?" Ms. Kim said smiling sweetly.
,,Alright, I'll let you know when he's back, okay?" Y/N said. Ms. Kim nodded, smiled and left the room.

Felix entered the room laughing and Chan followed him into the room.
,,Hi, guys. How were your chores?" Y/N asked smiling.
,,it was fine, you know how they are." Chan answered, while ruffling Y/N's hair.
,,Yah! I just brushed them, don't ruffle it!" Y/N whined as she patted her hair down. Chan chuckled.
,,you're so cute." He said. Y/N scoffed as she pouted. Then she remembered she had to go and tell Ms. Kim Felix is here.
,, I'll be right back, I need to go tell something to Ms. Kim." She said and ran outside. When she got to Ms. Kim office, she knocked on the door.
,,Come in!" A cheerful voice shouted, as Y/N opened the door.
,,Ms. Kim?" Y/N carefully greeted.
,,Yes, Y/N, honey?" Ms. Kim smiled sweetly.
,,Uhm, Felix is in our room, could you come and tell us what you wanted to tell?" Y/N smiled shy.
,,Of course, but a little question. Is Chris there too?" Ms. Kim asked as she stood up.
,,Yes, he is. You need to tell him something too, I assume?" Y/N said raising an eyebrow. Ms. Kim nodded.
,,You're so smart, Y/N." She complimented, laying a hand on Y/N's shoulder. They both walked to Y/N and Felix's room.

,,Hi, you two! How is your day going?" Ms. Kim said as she greeted Chris and Felix.
,,Hello, Ms. Kim! We're doing great! How are you doing?" Chris asked smiling. Ms. Kim smiled at him and shrugged.
,,You know it, Chris. Lots of work. But the most of that is coming to an end," she explained sighing.
,,But I've got something to tell you, it's the same news for the three of you," she smiled brightly.
,,You, all of you, are getting adopted!" She shouted.
,,What?!" The three of you shouted at the same time.

Hi there, loves!
Welcome to this story!
I know it's a bit confusing, but the next chapter will be about the backstory of Felix and Y/N (it's the same) and Chan's story as well because if I don't it'll get even more confusing.

So I guess enjoy the story, and next chapter will be published soon~