3

I was absolutely worried about him. Later the day I visited him, he got released from the hospital, and went back home, where his family was.
I know, there were bad things going on in the past there. I thought, he won't be instantly fine after the battle, but he seemed so stressed when we had to say goodbye to each other. Although, he hid it well, I felt it.

After that, I haven't seen him. We met next, when he went back to work and I surprised him at his agency. I knew exactly where his office was, so I didn't waste any time. I flew to his window, landed on its ledge then spreaded my wings, so he could notice me, but he didn't. I knocked on the glass a few times, then he finally turned to face me, I gave him a huge smile.

I'd missed him so much, and I felt relieved when I got the impression of his face that he's not suffering. I hoped he hadn't fought with his family in the past few days, but I was aware of that they had problems.

He looked a bit shocked by the way, and rolled his eyes at me, but I noticed that tiny smile.

"It's getting cold, could you let me in instead of staring at me? I know I'm handsome but it's freeezing" I said loudly, and his face turned a bit angry. He looked much more kind without his flames, which I liked.

He moved to the window and opened it, I flew in - to be dramatic enough - then stood close to him. I wanted to hug him so bad, but I was too scared.

"Hey Endeavor-san~" I tried to sound flirty while I was looking up to him. "How are you big guy?"

"Hi Hawks" he walked to his desk and sat behind it. "I was fine until someone decided to fly into my office" his words was just as mean as they always are.

"I know you are happy to see me" I wasn't shy, I sat on the desk completely close to him, my smile grew bigger as I saw how his expressions changed.

"Why did you come here?" he crossed his arms in front of his huge chest.

"Umm, let me see.." I acted like I was thinking so hard, while I was just appriciating his attactiveness and beauty. "I wanted to see how are you" eventually, I answered that.

His face seemed to change a bit, he let out a stressful sigh, then looked me in the eyes. I saw in them, that a lot was going on, but I didn't know what.

"Hawks, what do you want from me?" he stayed cold, especially his tone. I felt like it was just a mask and tried to figure out his real feelings, but I couldn't.

"What do you mean?" I lifted my eyebrows, acted like I didn't know anything.

"You always follow me everywhere! You annoy me, do unnecesarry things and act like a stupid bitch!" he raised his voice, he was getting aggressive.

I just blinked a few times, holding my tears back.

So that's what he thinks about me. An annoying, stupid hoe who can't leave him alone.

"Yes, I do follow you. I do a lot of things you may think is annoying, beacause I want you to be happy, to feel someting!"

I was on the edge of crying, my feelings were fighting inside of me. I couldn't confess now, it wouldn't be great.

"I don't need a whore like you!" it was a shout now, it made me feel worthless.

I couldn't hold it longer, my tears started to drain down on the surface of my skin. I looked at the floor instead of him, my shoulders were shaking, while I folded my wings against my back.

He doesn't need me. Who would need an annoying bitch like me?

"I-... Hawks..." he clearly didn't know how to react to the situation, and he didn't sound like he wanted to kill me.

But does it matter? No, because he doesn't need me. I thought it's time to tell him the truth.

"I think you don't want me around so I won't come again. If you want to live alone without anyone who really cares about you, then fine, I'll go away" I stood up and walked to the window. I couldn't see his face behind my tears, but at that moment, I didn't care. "I'll say one last thing, after that I won't bother you" I sat on the ledge and looked back. "That annoying whore is in love with you" I wasn't brave enough to hear his response, I flew away as soon as I said the that sentence out.

(...)

After a few hours flying around while crying every teardrop which I had in me, I felt calm enough to go home. Altough my thoughts weren't kind enough to leave me alone.

He won't ever love me.

He thinks I am a bitch and not more.

I wanted to be the one, who will help him to change, but he rejected me.

Maybe I deserve this after bringing so much trouble to him.

I definitely deserved what he said.

I slammed the bathroom's door, then I started to stare at myself in the mirror. I strongly disliked what i saw there, so I decided to have a shower, maybe it helps to relax. Eventually it didn't, I started to overthink every decision I made today.

I shouldn't have visited him, maybe it was a bad day of his. Even this doesn't explain what he did. He knew I'll be sad if he calls me a stupid whore in this situation, nobody likes it! Even though I was upset, I shouldn't have said those last words to him... What if he'll make fun of me? I really am a dumb bitch!

But...

I know he needs someone. Not any other person sees him the way I do. Everyone judges him by his mistakes, which he tries to correct now. He is a human, he needs to be loved and cared about. I could be the one, who would be his partner in everything, because I know he is a great man deep inside and I adore him.

I finished the shower when I thought everything through. I got dressed quickly in clean clothes and went to my bedroom, hid underneath the sheets. I tried to take a nap and almost succeded, when I heard the doorbell ringing. I hesitated a bit, but then got up and went to the front door, opened it. I was shocked when I found myself facing the taller man.

What does he want now?