11

There's one thing I'm completely sure about. His ex wife's in hospital and he mentioned while he was taking care of me that he haven't had any relationship after the divcorce. This can mean that he hadn't had sex since then. The other thing he mentioned that he never knew what love feels like before so I suppose he hadn't made love in a while.... I guess I won't have to beg for it, I'll make him want me in a few seconds, easily.

I decided to act quickly. Pressing my lips to his, getting more and more impatient with every touch of his tounge, at first I tried to be the dominant one in our heavily passionate kiss, but I failed. Making revenge, I started to move my hips slowly, with occaisionally stopping to squeeze my body against his. Teeth biting on my lower lip, large hands grabbing my waist as I was moving too heatedly. We couldn't tear the connection apart, when one did, the other immediately leaned back to the kiss, wanting more. The lovely battle lasted between us until he decided to go lower, pampering me with small pecks all over my neck after pulling down the clothing which had been covering my skin. I realized at that point how forgetful I'd been acting. Although my injuries didn't hurt, they were slightly visible, but I didn't care anymore. All I wanted was him to be the closest to me.

"Keigo" his voice was different than the usual, deeper and at the same time much more affectionate. Even if he was hot as hell, I was still scared stiff, what if he detected the tiny scars? "You wanna go farther this time, don't you?" he was almost whispering now, I let out a sigh before starting to consider how to say my answer. In the meantime, he continued biting my skin, as he found my sweet spot which was located a little bit above my collarbone, I couldn't help moaning but I stayed as quiet as I could. He started sucking on that point, not really delicately, making me bite my lip and wince.

"Mhm yeah, if it's okay for you" I didn't want to sound like I was giving him no choice, but I hoped he heard how much I actually needed him.

"It's more than okay" he moved near my ears and said these calmly while my heart was racing insanely fast. "But first you tell me what are these" he caressed my skin carefully, I knew exactly what he meant. Looking around being partially nervous and thinking hard at the same time, I gulped. "That's the reason behind the turtlenecks lately, huh?" I nodded in a response, then collected all my braveness to look him in the eyes.

"It's.. Someone hurt me during work, nothing really extraordinary" the timing wasn't the best, I didn't want to start this conversation now for two resons. The first one was that I have to keep my mission a secret, the other one was that my jeans were getting way too tight.

"How did it happen?" in his eyes, I saw the suspicion of me not telling the whole truth.

"I don't want to talk about it now" I made the last word sound emphasized and then gave him a short kiss, he broke it way too fast and held my face with both of his hands.

"I want to know who did this" he looked straight at the burn then back to my eyes. His glance was more like jealous opposed to his worried expression from earlier when he had seen it for the first time.

"Enji, I'm a hero, I get hurt sometimes" I whimpered and couldn't believe that he really had to make this conversation right that time! "We can discuss it later but now we have somethi-" I was cut off.

"We don't have anything until you answer the question. Who was it and why did they touch you?" he got angry real quick, his gaze terrified me as breathing was harder in every second.

He thinks I cheated? There's no way I could ever do that to him.

"It was a villian during an arguement" my voice was shaking, so did my hands. I couldn't face him because I was just about to cry.

"Lies" he said immediately after I finished my sentence. My heart felt like it'd been ripped out of my chest.

I would never lie to him.

There was no way in holding back my tears anymore, I was sobbing while hugging him tighter. My chest felt heavier than it should be, the pressure was even worse.

"Keigo.." he whispered my name after he held my waist. I could sense a slight guilt in his voice.

"You know how much I love you, right?" I lifted my head and waited for a nod, after that I continued. "Then why the hell are you accusing me of cheating on you when they abused me!?" I nearly yelled at him, he seemed to be surprised and worried at the same time. "Yeah, that's why I didn't want to make out lately and wore turtlenecks. I finally wanted to give you all of me and that's the gratitude I got?" I was pissed off, but when he smoothened my side, my brain still couldn't think about any other thing but him inside of me...

"They did.. that? I'm so sorry" he did seem to be, I just let out a sigh. "I won't have any doubts again, you know I trust you" it was my time to nod. "Good" he lowered the tone of his voice and initiated a slow and affectionate kiss.

Since I was still sitting on his lap, we could get back to where we'd stopped before the discussion in a few minutes, all I did was moving my hips as our tounges were playing a game. I hadn't planned that we'll have that long conversation before we can get to the point, so just in a few minutes I got extremely impatient. He'd already marked my neck so after our lips' parting, he started to undress me and my fear came as my clothes were getting off of me.

What if he won't like what he is going to see? I'm sure he's never been with a man before... What if..?

"Keigo, you don't have to worry, I'll do anything not to hurt you, okay?" he caressed my skin on my shoulder and then leaned there to give me a few tender kisses moving sideways near my collarbone as he took off my jeans. "and you are beautiful" his slightly quiet words made me feel much better, I gained back a bit of my confidence.

After a minute or so, I found myself underneath him, his gaze was filled with lust. Passionate kisses, more clothes being thrown away, skin to skin connections. As his hands were smoothing my thighs and mine were busy with his belt, I felt like I was alrealy in heaven. He seemed and felt to be calm in some sort of ways which helped me to release the most of my worries. I knew he'll treat me well just like he did before, but I was a bit scared because his whole body is two times bigger than me.

Although I had worries at the beginning, everything went so smooth. I felt that he was the most careful he could be everytime he touched me, when I asked him to wait he did, it didn't hurt as much as I expected it would. If it's possible, I fell in love with him even more that night.

hi guys !!

sorry for the really late update but i worked a lot recently and this chapter was hard to write. i think i won't post any other chapters just end the story here cuz i have no motivation and i dunno how could i continue :(