Celebration and Decoration

"Party time" Thank you so much chef the food was awesome is there anything we can do to help"?

" Oh Shelby thank you for your kindness but I think that the cleaner can get this one".

" Queen Della, Blossom, Marlianna and everyone else thank you so much for bringing us here I had the most fun that I have had in well so many years."

" You are always welcome we loved tonight and the dancing and food and discussions wouldn't be quite the delight without you two."

"I guess we are pretty fun"."Hey, I heard something about decoration what's that all about". Oh yeah we got you something well me and the Queen did.

" A-A gift for me thank you!"Open it up". WOW, I LOVE IT!" Are these for me?" Yep", "Avery did you know about this, maybe I had a little something to do with it.

"Thank you so much all the decorations this is going to make the basement in the house not look like a basement and an actual room!". 

"Now the other box is for the cabin that you are staying in we saw that it was a little plain." Shelby you deserve the best after all that you been through it's time that someone treated you right." 

"You're welcome to stay here as long as you want." 

"Look at the very bottom of the box," "whoa how did you find this!" Shelby what is it". "Avery this is the necklace that my....mom...gave..m-me." 

What does it say"

What does it say".

 " Well Roxy it says "My little girl yesterday, my friend today, my daughter... forever." Wow that's beautiful Shelby your mom sounds awesome" yeah she was."

 I would do anything to see her one more time, one more hour, one more minute, and one more second to say I love you." Well we should probably get decorating do any of y'all want to come with. "Blossom, marlianna why don't y'all go with them.

" Ok, Queen Della." "Oh and Queen Della thank you so much for everything especially the gift I know it may not seem like it but it means a lot to me. "No worries Shelby.

" C'mon lets go." Bye everyone thank you so much for the food and the party see y'all tomorrow at breakfast." 

Well lets look at what we got here ladies, "Ribbon, flowers, lights, bed, bedding, pillows, mixer, coffee mug, coffee mug, and some other stuff.

" Well girls looks like we have a lot to do.

" I guess that we could start by painting the room but first lets take everything down none of this can stay it's all rixedy and well old." You're right blossom this room needs pizzazz!" 

                                       **************************

Ok let's get started, Blossom you will be in charge of flowers, Marlianna lets get these lights put up, and..."knock knock," Princess Genevieve!!" (Shelby and Avery whisper) 

Who?", I couldn't tell you." Who do we have here, Ohhh wow your highness I am Avery and this is my bestie Shelby. "Its a pleasure to meet you princess," Oh please call me Genny." Well Genny you're just in time."

 I see Blossom,  Marlianna, Avery, Shelby, and Roxy. What a perfect team, well lets get decorating." " Avery will you help carry out the old furniture pieces with Adrian she's outside in the yellow cariage. " Sure" 

" I will start painting and Genny will you hand me that brush." "

Just a little more pillows here and oh um Shelby can you hand me those lamps, thank you." Well ladies come on up we did it. " Wow its its amazing thank you so much, " Avery come on up here," 

 " Wow its its amazing thank you so much, " Avery come on up here," 

Wow man fairies get it done. " haha we do but now take a rest and we will see you for dinner, also I hope you don't mind but we invited some nice gentlemen to help you settle in. 

" I wonder who that will be, " I don't know but come on a castle, fairies, lovely cabins, these men might just be the cherry on top.