Boys and friendship

" Come on James King Edward told us that we have to help the new girls settle in. " Charles Charles Charles, trust me we will be fine and look we are almost there. " " I wonder what they will be like because you know they are human and stuff. " So, we were to well until the accident with the mirr, " hey we don't talk about that remember farman promise. " Sorry James it's just that we don't know these girls and what if, " well what " well what if they find out that we are part fairy and part human, " Charles trust me it can't be that bad. (Both drift off and see what would happen. " y--yeah nothing will happen." " Hey Charles do you think that maybe these girls might be more then just girls, " James really again with this, " What come on it's been two years and we still haven't found anyone for the annual fairy gala. " Look James girls just don't seem intrested in me, " Really Charles this is coming from the guy who got asked to the gala by ten fairies trust me I think you will be fine. 

                                   *******************************

" Hey Shelby, do you think that these guys might be the one. " Seriously again, well it's about time that you stepped out of the box and looked out to the open. " Well I'm sorry that I'm not cupid but hey I have a heart, " of course you do but will you share it." " Well what about you , do you think that you will find someone, what if it's just one person or two people but one of them is disgusting and lives in a mud pile with old roly pollys with his great uncle bob!! " Shelby are you ok, " YEAH I'm fine why, because you just had the weirdest prediction yet sooo exact. " Ok fine I'll give this whole love thing a shot but if it goes sideways then you have to ask someone to the gala. " What gala, huhhhhhhhhh have you been talking about a gala this whole time, " No it was in big capital letters on the sign on the door, " GALA THE ANNUAL 8 YEAR CELEBRATION, BRING A WING OR A HAND TO THIS YEARS EVENT, THE SNOW GLOW!!!" Wow that's wow, I can't believe that I missed that. " No matter what happens we are going to that Gala when is it, " I don't know look on the door. " It says this Friday night at 7:00 P.M to 9:28, well that's exact. " I don't know what if , well what. (Knock knock knock knock... knock knock )

                ***********************************

Hi, um we are here to help you, " who are you," haha what she meant to say was I'm Avery this is Shelby and we are new in town, villiage, thing. " Well i'm ," ehh ehhmm. " I am James and this is my brother Charles. " nice to meet you girls, " please come on in. " 

                                           *******************************************

Well how did it go with Charles, " good, great amazing, I mean (clears throat, ) it was ok I guess. 

"  What about you and James, " well turns out we both have something in common, we both love daisies," how romantic?. 

" I better get ready I have umm something with Blossom and i have to get ready so I'll be in my room. 

" Ok yeah, I'm going to go on a walk and meet everyone, " noo, I mean no you shouldn't because then you won't have enough time to finish your outfit for tomorrow.  

"My outfit, what outfit, " you know I've decided that we are going to be singing my new song something new that I wrote and I want you to help me. " OHH LALA yess i will stay here , phewf ok have fun. 

 " Shelby come down here I want you to tell me how this looks," coming. 

" Wow umm wow, do you like it? 

" What are you doing with blossom that requires that, and are you wearing heels, and is that makeup

" I'm modeling for the new shop in town and it's a flower beach shop. " I see and Blossom is the flower fairy, okay you have fun!!"

 " And don't worry on checking up on me i'll be fine, oh I so can't wait-- tooo model yep can't wait to model." 

Oh hey thanks for inviting me tonight I- I can't wait to go out" No problem I've never had a date before so I'm sorry if I mess up, "wow neither have I. "

 " So where are you taking me today, well I thought that since you are new in village I can take you to our famous restaurant  firefly fish. 

" Sounds amazing so are we walking there or-, " Oh no I have an idea welcome to your own personal carriage.